I really simply wonder…
why did you use LFG fund to defend from UST price dump?
you could just make these 2 options (UST holder can convert to $1 worth LUNA, OR UST holder can claim $1 to LFG by swap.)
and this Revival Plan 2 is not a good idea.
the best solutions from now is,
- Buy LUNA as much as possible and Burn them all
- let UST holders to swap to $1 worth LUNA (but lock for 1 year or so)
- commit future Terra-Luna transaction fee to buyback LUNA (forever)
- then UST price will recover first because there is a big gap between $1 and 1UST, so arbitragers start buying UST and come back to pegged $1 price. (this is the original architecture how UST pegg to $1 isnt it?!)
- then LUNA price will also recover because UST will be stable again.
this disaster was not caused by hacking nor theft of fund.
its simply attacked or co-incidence matter so price drop could not be helped.
the thing you have to do is, to find the way to recover its price by reversaly using your original architecture.