Burn mechanism on transactions 1.2%

Im sorry, what fiat system are you talking about? Lets take a look at my states current tax rate and compare…

Missouri has a 4.225 percent state sales tax rate, a max local sales tax rate of 5.763 percent, an average combined state and local sales tax rate of 8.29 percent. Income tax rate is 5.4 percent.

Lets not bring up buying a new car in missouri, thats a nightmare.

And youre complaining about 1.2%. Your complaint is invalid in the US.

Id love to hear a better, more real life comparison.

Youre talking about this tax will destroy lunc. Im not much of a professional but im pretty sure the United States of America is still alive and theyre taxing the absolute hell out of us.

1.2% lol, thats cute.

It was exactly my thought. Those people are just panicking community to achieve their devil wishes. Most of them are just bullying here with their slang words and by attacking people personally. They don’t even show or participate any logical discussion here !

3 Likes
  • Whoever wants the valuation of LUNC wants tax & burn.

• Those who just want to fill their pockets without taking any risks like DK, are against it.

For whom the fork was planned ? Which victim has the new LUNA compensated for?
Just stuffed his own pocket…

Why didn’t he implement it as soon as possible? Because he thinks he has no benefit, but in great error… LUNA is destroyed as he tries to destroy LUNC and of course people’s trust…

1 Like

Lets be honest here we are all here to make money and if we get lucky some might make lots of it. If a 1.2% tax helps Luna Classic head in the right direction I’m all for it because if Luna Classic dies a slow painful death you won’t have to worry about paying the 1.2% because 1.2% of nothing = nothing = zero = zip.

1 Like

The tax you are talking about is tax not a fee for transactions. The luna does NOT repair your roads nor make schools hospitals. What are you talking about?

2 Likes

It literally doesnt matter. Thats my point. The fees make lunc better, so theres that. We dont pay taxes to get lunc so a fee doesnt even matter. Again your argument is invalid. Youre just complaining to complain. Heres the deal. Nothing is ever free. You have to spend money to make money. A fee isnt sht

3 Likes

This proposal is currently in a testnet environment, being checked with a few validators.

Once testnet is successful and bugs have been cleaned out, there will be a need to implement the code to a majority of validators

So still a long way to go, but moving forward.

Getting the code implemented in the blockchain would be a huge milestone achieved. Once this milestone is successful, governance will be back on track and future proposal much easier to implement

4 Likes

If you can’t comprehend the point there is no use repeating to you. I recommend you read tokonomics and blockchain use cases! Wish you luck

2 Likes

@terrac_money I think they forgot the password of Twitter. There has not been a single tweet for 20 days. What a treason!

2 Likes

Lol ok

Yall are missing my point, right over your head. Crypto is one of the only things you dont pay tax on, but youre complaining about a 1.2% fee. I didnt go in depth explaining how a block chain works. I was only talking about taxes and fees. Chill. Yall get fired up too easily.

2 Likes

no manager has written a support letter on this issue. nobody pays attention. very interesting . there is a lot of support and not even 1 explanation. we don’t care.

Are there any news from the validators?

The next step should bei a global update, that implemented the 1.2%. The validators receiver now fees, so I expect at least a schedule.

2 Likes

Time and price pump were proofed of 1.2% Taxes & Burn are correctly very very much!

LUNC is up by 21%, is it due to implementation or this burn mechanism? UST is also going up 114%…

You care to elaborate? Because i said one of the only things.

HODL … 0.001 incoming!

1 Like

Cuz UST have only 10b tokens, 1.85b in LFG.

Wats LFG??

is there new news?