Burn mechanism on transactions 1.2%

That’s the way you integrate a burn feature with an application so it’s actually useful

@Vegas Yes we need a parameter change…this will be usefull

2 Likes

Smartstake , orion.money and hashed will vote YES if in proposal there is a parameter change.

4 Likes

Please make it official

6 Likes

is there an algo for this proposal?

2 Likes

so it needs to be a “parameter change proposal” before these 3 validators “Smartstake , orion.money and hashed” will vote yes?
Right now this is just a text proposal so it is not good enough.
Can you verify the source of this information?

I got your point, but most people who is supporting this proposal does not understand simple tokonomics or speculators who just want to sell in the first profit sign. Tax on transaction is horrible idea, it will even execute the blockchain faster than now

Mr Brain how do you add a tax on buy sell transaction ?
90% of volume is being created on cex.

Your proposal has nothing to do with reality

3 Likes

Morning all, this si getting more and more traction, I see alot of bad comments about the community,I don’t agree with that…you and me are the community ,if you complain about the community is because you are not doing enough. In my opinion the community is working on this very well, we have now 17 million votes that say that they want this…and 6 validoters fully on board ,and some more promess to vote .as well. On social media and YouTube is alot being done as well ,let’s make more and more ,go lunatics together we can do this. go and tell your stake validators that you ana t them to vote as well…tks

7 Likes

To all the naysayers on here….stop with the analysis paralysis and vote yea on something we have. CEX will be more than happy to oblige. What do they have to lose ? MEXC is already doing it. And if necessary the Luna community can be educated to use only CEXs that allow the burn. Repegging to Ust is a death knell. Algo stablecoins have been a failure. Simple as that. We don’t need to open that Pandora’s box again

2 Likes

Do the math.

(Yeah yeah…this is a simple linear model and I can come up with very complicated polynomial models as well so don’t go there)

1.2 T daily trading volume
1.2 percent burn = 12B burned a day
6.5T / 12B = 541 days to burning the entire circulating supply.

(Yeah all the naysayers will have some silly issue with the linear model or the assumption of the trading volume remaining at 1.2T. Anything can happen and trading volume can even increase.so stop)

If this burn is successful, we could even have another vote in 6 months where the network or CEX implements a burn fee.

So please just vote and stop with the academic discussion.

5 Likes

you can see now which validators have completly no understanding of blockchain ,tokenmonics and how trading works.

and no cex are not more than happy to oblige and mex is doing it only for 30 days

2 Likes

We can only try let’s go…this is the real community…

6 Likes

Is it possible to change from a text proposal to a parameter change proposal?

Yes.I’ve mentioned it before on Reddit. I said it’s like a deflation policy that people would prefer holding Lunc rather than trading. Even though the proposal is passed, it still makes no difference, considering that the current circulating supply is over 6.5 trillion and their target is less than 10 billion. I think replacing Lunc with call option is even more practical. So here is the thing, if the proposal is passed ,I’ll undersell all my lunc and ust to the market because it shows how short-sighted our community members are

1 Like

LOL you want to change code on centralized exchanges ?How ?

This proposal has no impact on exchange it will only destroy the blockchain itself and nothing else

New Active link - All LUNC holders and communities are welcomed, we need to pool our resources for the future of a revived, strong, and fair LUNC ecosystem.
Validators and Devs still supporting LUNC please join the relevant channel on the server even if inactive we can reach out and get your opinion on the future roadmap and suggestions:

1 Like

Is the benefit of this feature worth of the risk of being flawed?
Isn’t it better just to shelve this feature from the beginning and save coding expenses and energy?

How do I vote

2 Likes

The problem is DoKown.
We need new leadership.

5 Likes