Burn mechanism on transactions 1.2%

Can validators be contacted to invite them to vote?

9 Likes

We dont know the exchanges will accept 1.2 or not? Before voting, at least have to talk with exchanges.

4 Likes

Yes they would…instead of tax you put fee and thats it, that fee goes to burn address

6 Likes

You need this 3 validators
Hashed
SmartStake
Orion.money.

Good luck

9 Likes

But they would and they accept is different. The Terra team is very weak. They don’t want to do anything. The community does everything. and there are too many victims. As the Terra team, should at least talk to all exchanges about burn. But they whenever the burning issue comes up, they are very reluctant. Why?

8 Likes

How can we view this proposal? Everytime I click the link, it takes me to the dashboard?

6 Likes

Because they need volume and you propose to reduce volume. It could have opposite effect and reduce liquidity and then reduce price greatly.

2 Likes

change your Terra Station Wallet settings to show classic instead of mainnet.

3 Likes

Connect using “View an address”, with whatever address, like the burn address: terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu

Also, I found this proposal that is very similar and maybe better: LUNC recovery plan by a Tax + Burn mechanism with each transaction

1 Like

This is why you guys need a leader :joy:

3 Likes

Chave network to classic network

1 Like

Burn the only way for lunc

1 Like

There should never be any transaction taxes. It will make the chain a de-ad chain. Don’t think simply. Let us consider human nature.

1 Like

human factor goes both ways

You got my yes vote. Go baby go! Burn to 10 billion!

1 Like

100% agree need to burn this lunc

2 Likes

Actually you can do a transaction tax but it must be accompanied by another sort of incentivizing transaction

1 Like

Guys if you stake lunc or Luna, please ask your validator to support this proposal, together we can do it !!!

3 Likes

Bump, hope the vote passes

5 Likes

@Vegas Is it possible to change the proposal so that it’s a Parameter change proposal instead of an text proposal? That way it can have immediate effect. https://twitter.com/mustafatalipc/status/1533559169483251714?s=20&t=13qkm8QskCX7GHQvojv-Eg

2 Likes