Burn The Remaining UST in the Community Pool + Cross-Chain Liquidity Incentive UST

Forget about ust and save Luna. Too many committed suicide because of Luna price. Seeing their 100k saving now down to $14! Lives is important. For sake of humanity save Luna!

3 Likes

We pay dearly for finding a certain point. This point is currently uncertain and this infinite QE must stop. We are not the Fed after all. There are many ways we can adjust market behavior after the peg is over. That bailout point can come, and there won’t be just one. However, the prices on both sides of the market are left to God. Attackers are not the gods of this market.

you never heard of “never put more than what you can afford to loose” ? again, people don’t think clearly…

1 Like

We need twitter to know what’s going on ?

the point is, forget about raising the ust price and then save luna. bring back the ecosystem!

Since the cause of it is the CEX trading activities based on fear, what we should do is to stop all trading in CEX. Only allow trading on terraswap or other swap service on terra to feed on the fees to recover.

We need to somehow end all CEX trading. This is not going to help since any trading does not benefit LUNA at all. And people know that UST try to peg 1 USD they will wait for a dump to 0.3 and sell at 0.8 and keep repeating.

If we only allow them to trade on LUNA, we can at least get their selling urge to reduce and get some fees for recovery.

1 Like

市场和时间会重塑这个项目的信心,党务之急是要明显的斩断这次攻击,后续的一切都有希望。这次危机也是一次机会,如果项目成功的解决了这个问题,我相信这是算法稳定币一次质的飞跃。目前大家还没放弃。

Save Luna forget Ust luna is best project you can save Luna first Ust can be return again but you need do something now hold market

3 Likes

can luna be bought now?

no, as long as ust doesn’t hit $1, burning and minting process is still working and the price of luna goes down dramatically to absorb millions of ust out there

1 Like

If we have to choose between ust vs luna, I choose Luna, this deadly spiral happens because the price of luna is dropping tremendously, luna needs to burn more to cover ust. The attack comes to the right time, when the whole market tumbles down and this is a indirect strike to luna but it can cause it deads

1 Like

We can make a guess as to whether the attacker this time holds a large amount of luna, and if so, the luna cannot be kept. Ending the peg mechanism and hard forking luna might be the best solution. After the design is completed, it will be re-linked to ust. Everything needs time, but there is hope.

1 Like

I mean, Luna is there to maintain the UST’s peg. Those invested in Luna knew about the volatility, but not the UST investors. It’s a stablecoin.

I mean, it’s written in the goddamn white paper of terra that Luna will be the scapegoat when UST depegs.

2 Likes

Can anyone comment on what this means that the Blockchain has been halted?

Rule number one: diversify.

And yes, I was also hurt, moving all my USDC and USDT to UST.

1)Burn the luna in the team’s hands
2) 240 million US dollars repurchase Luna burned
3)Luna Ecology makes 20% of the quarterly profit and buys back Luna until he has 1 billion left.
4)60% pay bad debt
Save Luna first

3 Likes

UST is probably the most important coin in history as USDC and USDT are centralized and indirectly controlled by governments. That’s why I moved my USDC and USDT to UST.

UST needs to survive at all cost, similar to the original idea of Bitcoin. Probably only one chance to create/keep decentralized USD stable coin this and the time is now.

3 Likes

I am not at all knowledgeable about the code or coding in general but what I understand from this is that the whole system is and will always be open to this exploit and it is just a matter of speed as long as the way UST and LUNA works changes at the core level which makes the whole system itself obsolete. So either UST shall be gotten rid of as people say, LUNA and UST be forked or there will always be the threat of the same attack. Pardon my ignorance if I misunderstand.

Too much Luna in market now need burning it

1 Like

Yea not sure what these people are on about. The whole ecosystem is based on UST, Luna was the volatile asset to back the peg. The actual functionality for Terra was always about UST, Anchor being a Money Market and rails for providing a payment network like CHI and building many other dapps based on UST. Thinks like Kash and Alice were looking promising. Do Kwons twitter is Stablekwon for a reason not. VolatilelunaKwon

Not sure how they purpose to save Luna alone lol? sever its connection to the Terra ecosystem? Then its literally just a speculative shitcoin with no value/utility. But people are irrational trying to save any hope of their bags.

6 Likes