Burn ustc in Oracle Rewards Pool

What your saying doesn’t make any sense.

the price is very cheap the whales empty the pool and make a high profit and exit
9.8 billion supply

1 Like

Think your confusing the oracle pool with what is available from the circulating supply, what is in the oracle pool can’t be bought its there purely to be used as a reward for staking.

Well I can see your concern, but this is a discussion about halting distribution of USTC allocated (from the oracle pool) for staking rewards and burning it prior to the re-peg.

I don’t see how it is unfair for stakers earning USTC from effectively loaning their asset.

This discussion seems to have gone way off topic.

And fork ustc new ustc and without ozone,anchor protocol wallets, oraclepoo, lfg and dev wallets drop supply %40

1 Like

You’re right. We losing bug % of supply for nothing. Whales just selling free ustc. One of the very big 1.0 problems.

:point_up_2: I think we should return to this proposal. Today it is clear to everyone that tiny LUNC burns dont affect price and utility. Only help for repeg, USTC burns etc. can restore system.

2 Likes

Uhh isn’t the Oracle pool used for rewards? How can you burn the rewards which have to be given to the people who are staking?

I talked with Ed earlier, it’s technically possible, we just need a passed proposal. Ustc holders dont have any staking.

2 Likes

Didn’t he himself get paid in USTC for the Terra Grants Foundation from the Community Pool? How is this USTC not useful? Also, can you provide the mathematical calculations to show that burning this USTC is going to affect the price of USTC? And by what percentage?

1 Like

I agree with this idea. We who stake already get enough profit from lunc. No need to get ustc on top of that.

Burning that amount would help with repeg. Which will help lunc price to recover.

We all need to take a small hit. Simple as that.

Everyone are talking how there is a need to increase amount of lunc/ustc in CP. What if there would rather be talk how to increase value of current funds in CP??

1 Like

We can use the USTC funds from the Oracle Rewards Pool to increment the anchor protocol’s yeld reserve and rebind it. This would encourage the USTC that is offchain to come to onchain again.

2 Likes

We need some good news. Simplifying repeg by 20% is clearly this, will be good news, will attract new $ into blockchain. However, we need the support of TR, or @Vegas, @ek826. Major validators said they wouldnt vote without their support. It all depends on them.

The crypto market is fast - peoples has already started to forget about us.
You can see everything on the charts.

2 Likes

Big no with veto. Stop looting the oracle pool.

3 Likes

In any case, it will be almost empty in 1.5 years. And your lunc will add a couple of zeros, without real repeg actions. And this ustc pool was collected by ustc holders, distribution now (after depeg) is not legal in principle.

Yes but we do not know whether that will be possible in the future or not. It might as well be that we are able to address the legal issues and repeg the coin. At that point of time, this pool might be required.

Also, Duncan’s arb module plan has been passed which uses USTC. There is an advertising plan in another thread which mentions that fees will also be distributed to the Oracle pool to refill it. And I am going to submit a plan which will require us to fix and reactivate the swap pool. The Oracle pool might be required for that as well.

2 Likes

Update
Ustc oracle pool 809.000.000

2 Likes

We have already lost 300 million. :rage: Thanks, TR!

5 Likes

Hi, burning is good but bringing utility is even better.
we need to reopen Anchor (or same but new) this time with the real APR we need to clean up Astroport from all the shitcoins (by trading) and move the rewards to lunc-ustc, amplunc-ustc, lunatic-ustc… pairs wake up Whitewhale, Prism…
Also copy terra rebels Moonshot and change it to USTC and other game like the last person that click, rock paper sizers, Dice…
i can’t do this things but i will support it. thank you all for caring

all you want is to burn burn burn. It´s pointless and will do nothing

2 Likes

What do you think will happen when the oracle pool is finished, the whale will sell the wallets and go leave

Ustc Oracle pool :: 806.000.000 -(23.03.2023)
Source terra::: Terra Finder

1 Like