Burning mechanism to #Lunc ( old Luna)

The tax should be “friendly” enough to encourage people to trade.

1 Like

mexc is a marketing gag and nothing else.You think the few burned coins for a SINGLE month make any diffrence ?
You can’t tax cexes and thinking they will use their income to burn luna ia simple naive.
Just go forward and ask Binance to move their trading fee income and let’s see how they will agree or you think lunc community voting on their behalf would change anything ?

You guys are so blended with the idea of high tax just to make your own investment grow quickly so you can sell .
YOU surly won’t participate in activity on the blockchain since it would lose you coins and demand everyone who is activly using the blockchain and giving it a value to pay with their coins so you who is inactive gets the benefit.

Yeah sure why not instantly add 100% tax and see who is the dumb one going to move his coins anymore…

1 Like

Again do nothing have nothing in return… Let’s see if binance will or not burn
…let’s see how this ages…

so burn instantly everyones token outside of cex by 100%

…do nothing have nothing do 100% have run

Exactly my point…

7 billion tokens minus 1% burn tax daily - how much will it be?

1 Like

The vote is not moving. Has anyone contacted the validators?

1 Like

My suggestion is get the new Luna airdrop sell and get trade with luna classic and send same amount to burn wallet if everybody do that lunaclassic price will be $1

1 Like

It is obvious that old LUNC is abandoned. See how every projects on it migrated to LUNA 2 leaving LUNA 1 with no use at all at the moment. I doubt there’s anything the team or Terra lab is doing for classic LUNA at the moment.

May be you should come up with a suggestion of how the help LUNC recover if not tax. And mind you, these taxes are different from the trading fees charge by exchanges. Shiba inu uses the tax mechanism and it doesn’t mean the taxes goes to the exchanges. It goes for what the team designed it to go for.

2 Likes

There will be no solution from one to the other day. 7 billion tokens. Means, it would take many many many years. Better to calculate in decades. Doesn’t matter what kind of burning or tax you wanna use. And it does not look like the developers want to do anything. Also shiba inu will never reach the 1$.

I do not understand why to continue to make proposals with reasons that have nothing to do with the earth-moon mission. if someone wants to help the loser they can create a fund and donate money. but let’s focus on restoring this blockchain to stability, please. no value is created unless you build something stable. and the only way I see for those who have lost money to recover part of their money is to create value in this ecosystem

7 Likes

congrats you actually posted a diffrence.
taxing and burning creates no value.

if i have 100 tokens from 100000 OR
1 from 1000 doesn’t make any diffrence.
Its still the same value.

However Eedge posted something what is the soltution even it seems he is unaware of it

This is my first post on this forum but I read it regularly. My opinion something has to be done very quickly and it’s 1% just let something run. And then here whoever wants can try to negotiate and negotiate. Look at the amount of money every day it drops for a week we will be on the tadpole and from the month we will only remember the moon.

2 Likes

Lol,that is funny

3%to high,how about less then 0.3%?

In 2009, Bernie Madoff lost investors $60 billion. He was sentenced to 150 years in prison.
In 2022, Do Kwon lost investors $60 billion after Luna collapsed to $0. He then created Luna 2.0.:pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

0.01 % is very reasonable

brilliant idea. People should come together and also we should involve CZ. Do Kwon cannot be trusted

3 Likes

Awesome!!!

2 Likes