Burning mechanism to #Lunc ( old Luna)

Please guys…we have to do some noise here. Sign!!

4 Likes

I really don’t know…I think you can vote ,as much as you like…but please vote … another thing is you can send a email to one of the validators saying that you can stake with them some of your lunc if they vote on the proposal 2975,let’s go guys… together we can do it

6 Likes

Link ?

2 Likes
4 Likes

Hi ,you have to go to governance and then see all and find the 2975

2 Likes

Well DK said the tax can only be implemented for onchain transactions. But where much of the activity takes place which is the CEX, there will be little to no effort.

1 Like

If you read the proposal ,it says for the Tema to support that activity…burn on transactions on cexs

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

For me, it’s a unique way to safe all ecosystem terra Luna, it’s unique way give trust for investors, I don’t believe in these new Luna 2.0,
I lost around $8000 with Luna classic, I got around 2000 Luna classic! I received 4 new Lunas on airdrop, but I sell already!! I don’t believe in this project

2 Likes

That is a stupid idea.

1.You destroy all dapps on lunc blockchain
2.You destroy bot arbitrage between exchanges which creates majority of volume.Destroying massivly volume of a coin makes it way less attractiv
3.You only burn to benefit holders but you create completly no value.You basicly charge active people who should be rewarded for using lunc’s blockchain and create activity.
4.You like all supporters of such high tax will basicly hold their tokens on cex which can’t be taxed and wait till enough tokens have been burned so you can sell.Leaving a destroyed lunc ecosystem will be the result and nothing else

6 Likes

I don’t agree. It may reduce some volume but it will actually lead to more price movement.

Imagine a trader buys at .0001, the can trade out with a very small movement with no tax. So let’s say they would sell with a 5% gain, now they will need an 8% gain to make the same money. This will likely increase volatility. When it starts moving up rapidly people will have FOMO and pay market expecting a run, but also if it’s selling off people panic sell at market for fear of a worse loss. This won’t affect most of us HODLERs but it will create a vibrant market with the trend upwards since the Burn plan is know and in effect.

1 Like

This is a very naive proposal that:

1. Turns LUNC into yet another clone of SafeMoon.
  2. Is completely oblivious to the magnitude of tokens minted that would need to be burned.
  3. Is completely oblivious to WHICH tokens need too be burned. As @432 pointed out, you’re basically redistributing the remaining funds of the ecosystem from old investors who bought expensive LUNA to new investors who bought a ton of cheap LUNC and hoarding it hoping for an eventual payday.
1 Like

total nonsense

1.you can’t tax trades on cex.The coins don’t move inside cex wallet.90% of volume is done in cex
2.You would k.ill arbitrage bots which would reduce trading MASSIVLY.I guess you have no experience how much volume and liquidity these arbitrage/mirror bots are generating
3.You hope for a run /fomo with no substance
4.you want to turn lunc into a pure speculative coin with no value in the blockchain itself.

Real value of lunc would be ZERO if you would implement such a stupid high tax.

1 Like

foo and 432

You can look at my other posts. I am in favor of a new community for LUNC with leadership, developers and validators working to revive the project. The tax would not be permanent but rather tied to a supply goal. Clearly that would take time and cooperation with CEX’s and the entire community. The following of LUNC is vibrant, many bought cheap, like me, YES, but also many owned much higher, also me.

So be careful to assume and personally attack with only limited information. The attraction to Terra was only partially UST, it was also the durable blockchain and low fees and speed. That still can exist with LUNC, but clearly new leadership is needed if it is truly decentralized and a community token.

And what do you care if they are old or new investors, that was handled by the Fork wasn’t it??? If you are envious of a low price, but some more now!

2 Likes

I think that is better 1.5% to burn and 1.5% to restore peg

Why do you feel personally attacked when I point out flaws in your proposal? Is it because you’re married to your idea?

Need Terra Luna now classic to be back to number 1. And have this new Terra V2 number #2 is destiny come on. For everyone that invested in #1 and UST why would we ever accept anything else? A fork with more value from original Terra Luna. This will never work Do and his scheme to just fck everyone involved in first project is an insult.In so many ways he should have initiated a burn from May 12th 13th.The 80k bitcoin sold should have went to buy Terra Luna .Burn that 80 k converted to Terra Luna , freeze UST and set a fund to repay UST investors once Terra Luna rises back with remanding 80k bitcoin converted held in Luna.
I am still unsure where the collateral actually went as there is no transparency.
How the f
ck moves on to a new crypto after a total fall out under same white paper.This is like a techno song with a million whistles at the same time un heard of.

2 Likes

I open this chat on telegram ,we can share the ideas there as well Telegram: Contact @lunaburnplan

1 Like

DO NOTHING AND YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING IN LIFE…Mexc exchange is already doing it …and is not killing is trade…to be fair is better than before…I for exemplar I move my trades to them because I think they are the ones supporting the community… In terms of devs and validators…I already have the support of some
… one even vote positive … And is fully supporting the idea… The think is this arbitrary trade or whatever is okay for some time but if you don’t river the project in some way ,all the Devs are going to live the project and at some point ,some attack will happen and then you can say bye bye to your trades… Yes I’m not a dinosaur on crypto I’m here since 2013 . This is bigger than you or me…so no personal BS please

8 Likes

we have to burn 17000000000 $LUNC per day to recovery the market in one year.

1 Like