CZ Binance Response #3!

I would welcome a coordinated funding round to raise capital to sue lfg. There was a lot of misguided rubbish coming from the team, UST holders where not protected.

7 Likes

Forking to create a new coin will only lose everyone’s approval, he will become worthless garbage, this is DK’s means of escape. As long as luna2.0 is forked, DK will not need to spend a penny.

6 Likes

I am for the burn, but you cant buy the whole supply with 1B. You have to know how the order book works. There are only a certain amount of coins for sale at this specific second for the specific price. When they are all bought up, we move in the order book up and you have to buy for a higher price bcs the supply goes down etc. So the more you buy the more money you need for one coin. Burning tax on transactions could be an option combined with at least some buyback we could get back in some months.

5 Likes

There’s less than 87m$ left in the reserve.

Who’s going to fund the buy back of trillions of Luna? And what’s the use of Luna when UST is worth .05 cents. This protocol is ded and cannot be saved.

1 Like

hello,here is my suggestions about a burning mechanism to LUNA,Please read it a little,thanks

2 Likes

Do kwon’s Ego is too big to listen to anyone. He decides and we accept…

3 Likes

It’s a transactional burn you tard

3 Likes

Bringing terra’s family together. Telegram: Contact @TerraAttribution

How many people are using the terra blockchain again?

That’s right … no one.

Luna and UST might be traded on exchanges but it’s pretty dead on it’s parent blockchain. So your proposal isnt feasible.

Those were the guys who shorted luna and started the run lmao. Yeah he warned about it before breaking it, I guess he’s a nice guy like Michael Burry.

Like it is not enough what we’ve lost already but you want to fuel the ponzi and few whales that managed to convert the dying USTs into BTC before it crushed whit more money creating new victims in the process?

He doesn’t care. He is only interested in bailing him and his friends out. Send emails to centralized exchanges to ask them to never list this coin in their exchanges. They need to protect investors and Do Klown’s coin can therefore never be listed again on them.

2 Likes

Where is the money LFG had as reserve?
Where is it? Do you understand that there was over $1.5B as BTC in reserve. Where is it?

1 Like

You don’t need a buyback for burn…WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND MR POOP?!

See the other proposal on the home page. “BURN AND REMEDY”

Kwon might dump his LUNAv2 coins as soon as it goes live because he needs funds to run this new v2 project. Everybody else is locked in a for a few years before they can sell 90% of it…

The funny thing he will get the biggest bag from this airdrop

Such a sh*t show hahah

I wish the team and LFG will end up in prision

3 Likes

Simply burn tax plus buyback tax, and it will recover. Could even use buyback for ust and recover the whole system

2 Likes

stop playing games. we are not sheep we put all our savings in it. you say, however, listen to the community, we have invested in luna out of confidence, why don’t you listen to the community? we are luna we are the community listens in the end the community then burned as many tokens. all people and new investors will be able to invest in the current luna. we don’t want luna 2 that’s nothing no exchanger will accept to list that for you

1 Like

No fork! Create a 3% tax on all transactions to fund a buy back and burn wallet. Is solves the excess supply issue, increases the price and attracts new investors.

3 Likes

CZ is the man who’s thinking proper for community.
Me personally I spent 3.000$ , I’m a small investor but this money is all my savings for my family future . In this world not everyone is taking the payslips with 1-2 k of dollars. In my country I work for 400$ a month.
I can’t be in the 10% airdrop, I bought Luna from 30$ To 1$ when was dropped.
For sure will be manny people in my shoes.
Before money, people lost families and themselves…we need the best idea and to recover as much more is possible.

3 Likes