CZ Binance Response #3!

The funny thing about the useless fork

If you bought at 50$ or 30$ 1 or 0.5
U are part of the 10% airdrop

If someone buy now is still exactly like u till the network launch will be in this 10% useless coins.

10% of 100m coins= 10m
10m/ all buyers from 7th of may till 27th of may

So you are lukcy if you got 1 coin

It’s better to raise funds and sue LFG team!

51 Likes

It’s so sad to see this.

Here I am only managed to get 19500$ it was so hard to do, as I am in such a big debt now.

Now its easy to buy billions and get 10%

He actually should include us in the 35%, should do snapshop to 11TH 12 TH May!

9 Likes

THERES NO MONEY FOR A BURN

what dont you understand???

a burn = a BUY BACK

tell cz to buy up 6 trillion tokens

9 Likes

We as community with a new leadership for the original chain should raise that money

6 Likes

To buy now from where? I thought it is still halted everywhere.

1 Like

Why burning Luna?

Goal should have been buying ust cheap, burn it und improve on chain swap, so it cannot be used fraudulent.

With a working on chain swap, Luna supply would decrease quick, wouldn’t it?

2 Likes

What is SMH ?

1 Like

Ok fine. How does Do rationalize a May 7 snapshot when he is feeding holders and buyers this reassurance? He is culpable.

12 Likes

daddy chill

1 Like

dont need raise funds just use burn tax untill supply is down

12 Likes

They should have stopped trading or told people not to buy Luna when they weren’t able to handle the situation but they didn’t. Even if we receive 1000 new Luna in the airdrop, what will be the price of these tokens? $5, $7?

3 Likes

Tx tax

1 Like

starting to think hes in on it

4 Likes

I keep seeing you post this. Check out the other proposal [Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊

Building it into the transaction fees vs just buying $LUNA and burning it, which seems like what you keep talking about (and makes no sense btw). It’ll be painful for validators, etc but that’s where the funding comes into play to offset.

3 Likes

how much would it cost ? just 1 milliard for the 7000 milliard of luna, so active your brain … 0.00015 x 7 000 000 000 000 = 1 050 000 000 .

CZ Personal wealth : 65 milliards

3 Likes

Only a burn during the transaction, a burn fee.
The more buyers the more burn the better value.
Could take for years to recover, but that would be a healthy recover.

10 Likes

Means shaking my head… This guy warned exactly of the scenario that played out the way it did and the terra team made fun of him… very sad… https://twitter.com/laurashin/status/1512496832655544329

2 Likes

1b USD will buy 6trillion Luna , he can buy the whole Luna supply with the reserve money and burn them to get back to a 1B Luna supply. CZ is right it’s the only way to get back value to LUNA and UST but it seems like Kwon don’t want to listen to good advice and want to rekt so much people by forking and giving back 10% or 40% to people. When you see how much people bought LUNA with the new price , you can be lucky if you get 0.10 Luna 2.0.

It’s crazy how he keep thinking he is doing the right thing.

9 Likes

Yeah we all had to wait long enough so they could complete the rüg pull. Despicable.

3 Likes

Yes. Raise the money. Burn. Pay back via higher valued tokens.