Didnt get airdrop

Balance is too small, not enough for 1 luna

My LUNA coins were at that moment on the Trust wallet. How can I get new coins now ? I bought coins before the attack, too, and after.

1 Like

I already told you to import your Trust Wallet seed inside Terra Station to get the airdrop (if you had enough to qualify for an airdrop).

Hi there
I have 38k LUNC. I bought it post attack. I didn’t do anything with it, still didn’t get the airdrop. I have it all on Crypto app.
Thanks
Gadi

38k $LUNC post-depeg is not enough to qualify for an airdrop.

Okay, but you do realize currencies have decimals, right? 1 luna, 0.5 luna, 0.1 luna, welcome to the real world :slight_smile:

Note: If the final allocation of new LUNA to the address is less than 1 LUNA, the airdrop will be allocated to the community pool.

1 Like

I transferred coins from my trust wallet to Terra Station on May 28th. Can you see my address?
terra1qdmjkx2dmg3dagaq743ecefauz62tws7umrnc3

I already told you, you were too late

SO, what is the minimum for the airdrop?
cause:
Date of first airdrop: Genesis — May 27th, 2022

At Genesis, 30% of the LUNA airdrop will be immediately available to Pre-Attack users with wallets that had less than 10k LUNA (including staking derivatives) or deposited UST in Anchor, and Post-Attack users with any quantity of LUNA (including staking derivatives), UST, or both.

The minimum would be just below 70,000, as that would qualify for 1 luna.

Tell me, how much new coins could I get if I hadn’t been late?
terra1qdmjkx2dmg3dagaq743ecefauz62tws7umrnc3

When will you stop deleting my posts? LoL, literally censorship

you would have gotten around 15 luna. use this for reference further Terra 2.0 — LUNA Airdrop Calculation Logic | by Zion Schum | Terra Money | May, 2022 | Medium

“joined 53 minutes ago” immediately starts fighting with admins. love it.

i have bought on 05.10 date a bunch of 99k usdt to 107k ust , and i havent received airdrop from binance , is anyone know why?

i only received 56 lunas for my around 200 old luna i was holding

Hello my name is Yassine and I have been holding Terra for months way before the crash and I haven’t sold any of it yet. I hold more than 478 Terra worth 12000$ at the time. The problem is that I hold it on Gemini and I have just been told by the Gemini team that they are not planning on participating in the plan that you have promised for loyal Luna holders like me. It’s very unfair that I’m not able to benefit from the plan you have promised for reimbursement. Can you please solve this for me as I have always been part of the Terra family and I will never sell it because I believe in it.
Looking forward for your support,

Sincerely,

Sent from my iPhone

We cannot do anything for you.

If you store your funds at a CEX, the CEX controls your fund and can do whatever they want.

In addition to this, Gemini doesn’t actually have “real” Luna, only Ethereum-wrapped, so they didn’t get the airdrop.

Please help us get the airdrop. I had purchased for $100. Now nothing is with me.
Admins please respond us to mails will share the screenshot for tha same.
Thank you