Didnt get airdrop

If you had luna in our wallet at May 7, you should have the new Luna in that wallet too.

Hello rose

I need help regarding airdrop
I purchased Luna on 10may

Of 3000dollars

Almost 96luna

I just invested 3000$ on 10oct when it was 31$
Please do help me I didn’t recieve the airdrop

Wherever your coins were on May 7, that is the wallet that has the airdrop.

terra1ncjg4a59x2pgvqy9qjyqprlj8lrwshm0wleht5
This is my terra new address(

terra1ncjg4a59x2pgvqy9qjyqprlj8lrwshm0wleht5
This is my terra classic address

I didn’t recieve a single money
I need my money back 3000$any how

This is not “your” address but Binance’s. You need to ask them why you didn’t get it.

I stored my classic Luna in safepal binance dapp

Can you please confirm it if I recieved or not

I cannot confirm, no, because that address is Binance’s. Please ask Binance.

Will people with less than 1 luna before crash get anything from airdrop in future?i know its not much money but in our countrys currency its a lot

Hi guys, I transferred 145k post attack Luna to terra station on 26.5. Still didn’t get any airdrop. any suggestions why?

Hey @rosanne89

I transfered my 8.5 M lunc tokens to my terra station. Block 7792268. I didnt get any airdrop. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

finder.terra.money/classic/address/terra1g6206nyxf9vrg60thz7m3jt0ep445ae6df9xfn

Hey, the snapshot block was 7790000, so you were too late unfortunately.

Could you please check this address @rosanne89?

I had money in anchor pre-attack and UST sent to the wallet before the 2nd snapshot. I don’t think I received the right amount.

terra1ylkv0m6gpvhcrzrw7kkw2wz2sp4c52su5f8da6

I don’t have time to go through all your transactions to find what you had at the time of the snapshots (May 7 and May 26/block 7790000). What did you have and what do you think you were meant to get? I can see you got a massive airdrop.

Hi I moved my Terra to my exodus wallet and this is my Terra wallet address can you please confirm if I received the airdrop as I am currently confused?
terra154vpmfncrp8mk67t2q93tmwe3j60m56rhqeaxx

Yes you have the airdrop. Exodus probably won’t have the new chain on it so you should ‘recover’ the seed phrase in Terra Station wallet to access it. Terra Finder

terra1pmnwkmdsscanv6xgtez77kevtqt8egvg9we050 pTHIS IS MY TERRA STATION WALLET WHERE I SHIFTET MY LUNA ON 17TH WHY DIDNT I RECIEVE ANY LUNA 2.0 I HAD 5632 LUNA OLD

Because the quantity is too low to get an airdrop.

Please Help me!
I haven’t received AirDrop of luna, please help me
My address is terra16asxpe8qply2mn3xnra25mvcunuttd85nnt25f
I moved coins from binance to Terra Station on may 25th and haven’t received any AirDrop

Hello, this balance is too small to get an airdrop.

43K LUNA is small i invested 35K to get that and you’re calling it too small
Minimum Coins were not mentioned anywhere even my friend has only 10K coins which he bought on the same time but he still got the air drop and i haven’t is this sort of a scam that Terra did?
They never mentioned minimum amount and now when my coins where there before snapshot you guys are saying amount is too low how my friend then get the airdrop?
I want my airdrop doesn’t matter how many coins i have, according to your chart i should get the airdrop