Didnt get airdrop

Hi there.ive had luna even before crash in my station android app.weeks ago i bought some more and transferred to my wallet but now i didnt get any airdrop.whats happening?i switched networked but only see my classic luna

6 Likes

Me too, please explain I have Luna on my terra station , I didnā€™t get airdrop and I canā€™t move my Luna coins back to bsc on terra bridge so what is going on?

Am I going to lose my $1200, why I am not able to bridge my coins back to bscā€¦ will I get the airdrop, will it convert to new luna coin

3 Likes

We have been promised to receive airdrop as something like refund but they lied

2 Likes

Coins required to post transactions чтŠ¾ этŠ¾ Š·Š½Š°Ń‡Šøт Š² стрŠ¾ŠŗŠµ Š±Š°Š»Š°Š½ŃŠ° ?

My luna token on binance chain what i do i do not understand everything is black for me
Already lina listed on gateio but what i do with lina token on binance chain

Hi This is my wallet: terra1vrneldet2kvpkpt69ahankx0fgy2tya5q6vqgq

Iā€™m also verry dissapointed with all this happening on luna.
i lost a lot of what i was holding on Binance.
To be sure i was going to receive something i move few UST to my terra wallet and you can see on transsactions i was holding UST at the time/block of post snap

But didā€™t received any Luna 2 . Whats going on?

1 Like

The same with me. I can only see my token at terra finder, if i change from mainnet to classic. However they are blocked, canā€™t do anythingā€¦ what about airdrop???

( go to terra station, click on your wallet adress, at the right upper corner of terra station, you will be redirected to terra finder. There, again a the right upper corner, change from mainnet to classic. You should see your token there, now as lunc)

1 Like

You didnā€™t receive any because the ratio of UST to new Luna is 0.02354800084, so 26 UST doesnā€™t qualify for 1 luna.

do you have any information about airdrop on BSC network?

No, this will be weeks away

terra1qdmjkx2dmg3dagaq743ecefauz62tws7umrnc3

Here is my wallet, why didnā€™t I get new LUNA coins?

Hi, I had 36k luna post attack, but I heard no airdrop on exchanges. So I moved my luna to terra station on the 25th. But I did not get anything. My friend kept his on binance, he had 40k and he got his airdrop today. Am I getting anything or not?

You were too late to send them to Terra Station, the snapshot was taken at block 7790000 and you transferred at block 7813958

36k luna doesnā€™t qualify for 1 luna so no airdrop

What am I supposed to do? My coins were in the Trust wallet at the time, how do I get my coins?

Can you see how many coins I would get?

terra1qdmjkx2dmg3dagaq743ecefauz62tws7umrnc3

have to wait for luna v2 to be available on BSC? The snapshot wonā€™t change will it?

Import your Trust Wallet seed inside Terra Station to get the airdrop.

I already did this a long time ago, but they told me that I was late, what should I do to get new coins?

I am not sure I understand your case.

Did you have any token at the block 7790000 (snapshot time)?

I had 63k luna post attack at block 7662145 and still received no airdrop. What a scam

1 Like