Didnt get airdrop

Thank you very much.
Can I have an idea when we will have an answer? Thanks

What? So I receive an email from coinlist to put my holdings on the terra blockchain before a certain date. Everywhere I look I see dates 28th of may and in the end I’m late because the block was 2 days earlier?? Is this a joke? What a rip off. I hold UST from early 2021 and my savings where on the blockchain on 2022.05.26 22:48:00+02:00. Really nice to be treated like this. :frowning:

1 Like

Nothing can be done, if you have send the funds to Terra wallet after the post attack snapshot.

Oh, I already have you on the spreadsheet :sweat_smile: I am not sure of times for investigations to be complete, perhaps a couple more weeks

1 Like

How bout this ?

I have never received any kind of Airdrop and my UST was in Anchor Protocol. Why is that?

Here is my address: terra1nwzdvpn9apjynhv0lu936l6twdwr8mh8cxuae6

1 Like

You already sent your UST to an exchange in April. Snapshot was May 7.

1 Like

I did not send all of it. I still have 25 UST in my Anchor Protoctol.

1 Like

Your airdrop is 0.3 Luna, and it’s less than 1 so you are not eligible for the drop.

She had the UST long before that (previously it was in Kraken) as well and I thought the snapshot deadline was the 27th? Any idea who she should reach out to?

She had send UST after the post attack block snapshot was passed and that’s why she got bje airdrop as the snapshot deadline was passed already.

Hello, I moved my Luna from Zonda exchange on 26 May to the Terra Station wallet: terra1ehe58fqxsvs2940pkpmmn68dgenr2w4gxygmsc no airdrop received. Please help. Also this wallet has been compromised to the scammers and some of my Luna has been stolen.

Hey, unfortunately this wallet had too low balance to receive 1 luna airdrop.

Yes but I had to move my Luna out of this wallet to avoid beeing robbed as I gave the keywords to some fraudulent pseudo support. I have all my Luna on binance now. What do you need from me to investigate my case? How can I prove my airdrop qualification?

You have Luna during the post attack snapshot but you had got a very small airdrop distribution of even less than 1 Luna and that’s why you are not eligible for the drop.

If I had Luna pre attack on Zonda exchange am I not qualified?

AFAIK, that exchange was not in the list who have supported the airdrop. You should check with them for more info.

That is why I moved Luna from Zonda to Terra Station wallet on 26 May. But Zonda told me that my possession of Luna can be checked based on blockchain history.

For post attack snapshot, you are not eligible. For pre attack, check with the exchange where you had funds during that time.

Let me recap: I had 100 Luna before the attack on Zonda exchange. After the attack bought additional 17 000 Luna catching the falling knife.
On 26 May I transfered all of it (minus Zonda fee of 10 000 Luna…) from Zonda wallet

terra17dtydvn6wtvzvmv8mwyzfrvhakddduxjhym2a5

to Terra Station wallet

terra1ehe58fqxsvs2940pkpmmn68dgenr2w4gxygmsc

Tx hash 80EDEE073A315A413A3B4A260A3ED3DC7D9289334363C4F91F5FFCD164F1ADCB

Block 7784017

Can you explain to me please why I haven’t got an airdrop?

All my Luna is now on Terra Station wallet

terra1654wagjqgkjug0676ntf5sy0k7stgfl26lrlc4

As I had to save what I have left bcse my previous wallet was compromised.

Thank you in advance.