Didnt get airdrop

this was after the airdrop snapshot :slight_smile:

So even though they were staked during the first snapshot they are not included, because they werenā€™t withdrawn into Terrastation before the last snapshot?

I didnā€™t know that unclaimed staking rewards were not included in the airdrop. Thank you for help btw.

Yeah thatā€™s right, staking rewards donā€™t count as staked tokens. And they would have only accumulated to such a high figure after the first snapshot, so even if you had withdrawn before the second snapshot, it wouldnā€™t have been anywhere near enough to get an airdrop (since the ratio is 1/0.0000153079 for the post-attack snapshot)

I didnā€™t receive any airdrop telling me Coins required to post transactions. i held 14,000+ this my address terra16hdre9zxudghqrty46efjarygl9ec87cf9x86m

Not enough Luna.

How to do it?

1 Like

The Terra (LUNA) network has halted at block height 7,607,789 on 2022.05.13

ā€œPre-attackā€ snapshot to be taken at at Terra Classic block 7544910 (2022.05.07 22:59:37+08:00).

For those who bought LUNA between 7 and 13 there are solutions?

Hi there, my girlfriend had 27K UST in terra station as of May 26 and didnt get any Luna 2.0 int the airdrop. Her address is terra1ul252kmjfurpr6jcy08lp70j3fh7whsp8rqfym

Can someone please help?

1 Like

if the compensation for buyers from May 8-12 is 10% then that is a great consolation, they have abandoned me including me.

Anyone just can help me? I have this wallet but binance has access to all the functions, I can only see it, can you tell me how much I should receive from the airdrop and when? because binance has not deposited me anything, thanks
My wallet is this
terra1ncjg4a59x2pgvqy9qjyqprlj8lrwshm0wleht5

1 Like

That is binanceā€™s wallet address for all users, we canā€™t do anything with that

Hey, you missed the deadline, so whichever exchange it came from should have the airdrop.

I used to have 38 Luna- 38 Lunax LP in Stader before the attack. I am eligible for the airdrop definitely.
When I can have an answer? Thank you for your help.

I received this on the 26th of May:

Hello,

You are receiving this email as you currently hold UST in your CoinList Wallet. There is an active governance proposal on the Terra Network. If this proposal is approved, you may be eligible to receive an airdrop based on your UST holdings on 27 May 2022. However, you would not be eligible for any airdrop for the UST held in your CoinList wallet or on any exchange.

Assuming the proposal is approved, here is what you may want to know in order to be eligible:

• UST held on exchanges will not be eligible, including CoinList
  • UST (ERC-20) will not be eligible. You may bridge UST from Ethereum to the Terra protocol via the Shuttle Bridge
  • As proposed, the airdrop is only eligible for UST holders with less than 10,000 UST
  • The snapshot eligibility date is 2022.05.27 03:59:51+08:00
  • Full details on the proposal can be found here: (ā€¦canā€™t post link)

Your wallet address. And when you have that LP during pre depeg or post depeg?

Pre Depeg

address: terra180gqz6fylsh94m8ue5ylmg0jrz23d25ymg0v78

1 Like

we can add you to the spreadsheet thatā€™s being collated. team are aware of issues with the airdrops on some staking derivatives

Hi, @rosanne89
I have so many questions, I had about 9 Luna pre-attack in my trust wallet with the following address:
terra1ex2ulzdzelwmu28xv8rghq4h5jw24gse6hsllt

and had some post-attack I think in coinex exchange with this address:
terra17f0cp50wnzdgzfuqrq8qganqqkmhe2kvguw759 (I copied LUNC address if wrong tell me)
please tell me if I was eligible for any airdrop, if yes how can I know that , when can I get that, where is it at all?

you have received the airdrop on your trustwallet address - Terra Finder. But Trust wallet doesnā€™t support the new chain so you have to ā€˜recoverā€™ your wallet in Terra station with your trust wallet seed phrase. Download ā€” Terra Docs documentation

Canā€™t tell for exchange wallets as they have the same address for everyone. But if you havenā€™t received it, itā€™s likely that you either werenā€™t eligible or they arenā€™t supporting the airdrop.

Note - all private messages are scams

1 Like

Thank you, thank you very much
That really helped, I installed terra station desktop and recovered my trust wallet as you instructed and received the airdrop and the time the remaining of it will distribute.
Again thank you for your help and your helpful answer. :innocent:

2 Likes