Distribute the $4M in Off-Chain Community Assets Towards LUNC’s Revitalization

Everyone already knows enough about you and everyone else posting without a leg to stand on. There has never been such a negative reaction from such a small group like this-and against a pillar of both the Jewish and all spiritual communities. Its antisemitic. Its egg in the face of the LUNC community and it has to stop.

3 Likes

Wow, cool it down with your anti-Semitism. Rabbi is giving away a gift for everybody, a truly catalyst to bring together the community.

The alexs crew (himself, akujiro, pholuna, and his minions) simply doesn’t have the arguments to refute this proposal, so they are resorting to dirty tactics like questioning the legitimacy of a respectable member of the Jewish community. This is simply unacceptable.

4 Likes

I feel like we need to explain why Alex is such an unpopular and divisive figure. It is due to comments like this one and many others. He has repeatedly FUDed LUNC while insulting his TR colleagues (at that time he was still a member I believe). Then there were proposals that were completely out of touch with wishes of the community - like the infamous minting 500b to airdrop a new stable coin to USTC holders. You also probably heard that he wanted to award 9 people each 5000 USD per month to manage the same funds Rabbis proposal refers too. 9 undoxxed people, unaccountable to governance system in any way - a TFL 2.0.

These are just a few examples of many explaining why large portion of the community does not wish to have him anywhere near proposals and governance. Inteligent he might be - but team player? Definitely no.

Rabbi, despite at the beginning, being in favour of Alex’s idea about USTC repeg, now seems to have changed his mind and is one of the people who wish to see them gone.

My guess is that the above arguments are reasons he brought in that 1% ‘walk away’ offer in the prop - its both due to past sympaties to Alex he might have had and the need to finish this 2-camp trench warfare we have seen in LUNC for the past weeks, if not months already.

Personally, i wouldn’t mind paying Alex even 10 percent for the same reason.

8 Likes

This guy Alex should take the money …MONEY is the only thing he cares… But relax people… he’s not going to leave anyway , he’s a drama queen begging for attention (AND MONEY). The only thing he does well is create fud every single day and spreading lies. From the tax burn reduction to the neblio stuff, the only thing he does is destroy and create discord among the community. Who could trust anything he says or proposes? I personally had enough with him with the shaddy commitee proposal.

Every thing that comes from him, should be inmediately rejected.

Every day/month…he seems more interested in derailing the LUNC project more than working of behalf of the community…

3 Likes

“Repeg” it’s 1 ustc = $1.
No one of ustc holders supported Alex. In the first proposal he offered “market price”, in the second “nothing”. Strong anti-pr for 1.0. whole.

Who says he himself wasn’t shorting LUNC along akujiro and others? that stupid rushed tax reduction proposal was suspicious… funny how some are silent after it passed and how low the price/volume is now…the hype is not as high as before when the 1.2% was active

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be better to fund actual development for LUNC with that money?

Every bit of utility we bring to the chain will stay with it long into the future, it’s the best investment we can make with that $4M (not to mention that Terra Rebels deserves to be compensated for over 6 months of unpaid labor).

Shalom! :pray:

5 Likes

In that case all he has to do is not take the money. :man_shrugging:

That payout clause is entirely optional. The choice is 100% his.

2 Likes

Great suggestion, it is complete. Thank you for your wisdom and your commitment. We missed it very much :wink:

4 Likes

What happens if LUNC follows the market down into even deeper red? Who will pay the developers? Who will pay for chain infrastructure in case we suddenly need it? How would we incentivize projects to build on our blockchain if we can’t even fund our own initiatives?

If LUNC was at $1 I’d agree with your plan… but there’s no way to pull it off at current token value.

3 Likes

Thank you, I’m glad you agree with the overall proposal.

As for the Alex clause, it’s more about stripping away his platform than anything else, so he can’t misbehave again. He has an undue amount of influence that’s carried over from his TR days. That needs to be neutralized, he’s been abusing it for a long time now.

2 Likes

بسیار عالی ممنون از این همه سعی وتلاشتون

Im not a USTC holder so cant comment on that. I only seen on discord that Rabbi was supporting Alex at a time of his ustn proposal then changed his mind. You seem more interested on this matter so if you are saying none of USTC holdsrs really supported Alex ideas, thats probably true.

2 Likes

If Zaradar (Tobias Andersen) says t’s good, then it’s good. Make the necessary changes if needed and put the proposal to vote.

A BIG FAT YES FOR ME!

3 Likes

Что решат 4 Млн$? Может, проще ввести комиссию на шорты? 5%, допустим. Это, несомненно, сократит медведей. Плюс, даст возможность сжигать. Плюс расширится канал колебания цены, что привлечёт спекулянтов. Объёмы торгов увеличится. Как только цена станет комфортной для продавцов с учётом комиссии, вернутся медведи. После снижения цены они уйдут. Придут снова быки. С учётом сжигания 5% с продаж каждый подъём цены будет выше предыдущего

You call yourself a rabbi and yet you promote prejudice and hate.
I am flabbergasted.
I will vote yes if you add a clause stating that you will “not again involve yourself in governance-making or proposal-writing for LUNC”.

1 Like

Who are those co-signers?How can we even find some info about them?Are they even real?

2 Likes

Shouldn’t we FIRST start a proposal to hire outside legal to determine if these funds are usable before all this debate on use?

2 Likes

Reading this thread has made me sit here for the past HOUR in disbelief… To think that Alex’ supporters would sink so low as to resort to BLATENT ANTHISEMETHISM!! Absolutely disgusting behaviour! Is this how we want our coin to be seen like by the public? Something should be done against the bad actors going after Jebediah based only on his religion and ethnicity. THIS IS 2022 PEOPLE!!

1 Like

This proposal is well written. Let’s read it properly and objectively criticize and make suggestions if needed. We need to get this $4.16M to those that deserve it. We need to move on from this or Christmas will find us still squabbling over this money. How can we effectively govern a multi billion blockchain when we cant deal with “pennies”?. Zaradar (Tobias Andersen), I think has no real problem with this proposal.