Distribute the $4M in Off-Chain Community Assets Towards LUNC’s Revitalization [v3]

I cant see a problem with the proposal, the main problem we have at the minute is pretty much the community trying to stick verdantly to “decentralization” its like hearding cats

1 Like

Yes, Fully support

If this chain is to survive then decisions need to be made. Right now there is too much petty bickering and flip-flopping to get anything accomplish. Some people are worried that somehow all these community funds are going to go to individuals who will just waste them on making themselves rich. In the end, these funds are miniscule in the grand scheme of things but if this chain doesn’t get moving forward soon with new dApps and repegging it is going to never recover. And that will never happen with everyone having to vote on every little thing. If we do that we are talking about months for any decision. Right now LUNC is a gamble, if you are here then gamble that people are not evil and those who will be given partial keys to the kingdom want do do what is right for the community.

1 Like

@RabbiJebediah ~ That’s where community funds go to be dispersed by governance, the community pool.

I believe this community will make the right call and end this proposal, quickly… so, that decisive action many are calling for will happen and the funds of the community will eventually be used fully and properly towards core dev.

Those who want to centralize our system to control it and profit off it will be put aside (where they belong)…

Great work. Very well thought out and very well written proposal.

Great to see a community member putting in so much time and effort for trying to make things better for the future of lunc.
I see a lot of community members always bashing other peoples proposals without doing anything themselves, you did impress me very much. You showed me that you did put your words into actions and i am very thankful you did this.

I will support this proposal.

Again thanks a lot for all the effort and time spent on this proposal. It is never easy to put yourself in the spotlight, especially in this community it seems…

Hello everyone. How are you dear community.

I would like to give my last detailed opinion on this proposal. Since the more time passes, the more evident is the false of what is proposed here. Let’s begin.

First things first.

First of all, I would like to clarify an important point that has been devalued in the debate.

There must be absolute respect for all the different faiths that exist in the community and in the world, each one is the master of his own destiny. The best thing to do is always to look at oneself and correct one’s own mistakes. Nobody is perfect.

DIVERSITY ENRICHES THE COMMUNITY. Here the religion that one professes is not a blank check of trust. Rather, each one as a person (whether Jewish, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist or Taoist, or any other creed) speaks through his actions and words. If a person is sincere, respectful and honest, he will be so, with anyone he has in front of him. He will not change. Both with those with whom he agrees and those with whom he disagrees. The sun shines and gives light to all equally. Thus a serene and sincere heart, gives its benevolence and virtue to everyone who needs it. Without looking at their outward appearance. And here, it seems to be, that many “say” they are trustworthy because of their specific creed, but their deeds and words do not correspond to it. Some examples.

Directed towards my comments. You can follow the whole thread of the conversation in the V1 version of this proposal.

Comments from the same “Rabbi” team to other people in the community who expressed differences with what was being proposed:

If you think about these comments, they are in the same way, “unacceptable” for the harmony and benefit of the community. This speaks more to who is saying it (a reflection of each person’s own self), rather than who is being referred to in an offensive or derisive manner.

The renown of teams or individuals is used to achieve their own desired objectives, to the detriment of the community.

Beyond the above that makes the integrity of people who claim to be but in their actions and words do not seem to fit in that sense, my vote for this proposal, CHANGED FROM NO to NO WITH VETO. The reason for this is detailed below.

This proposal not only does not lead to any benefit to the community, but the authors of this proposal demonstrate day by day a total lack of coherence and bad faith (unfortunately). They are trying to DRAG THE COMMUNITY BY RESORTING TO USING RECOGNIZED PEOPLE AND TEAMS (in order for the proposal to be validated), but who have clearly said they do not want to be in this proposal. They have only focused on their own goals, without listening to anyone in the community (not even those they claim to favor like TR and Alex). They resort to misleading “positive” comments that come from the same team or from “very new” accounts that days or hours ago have been registered in the Agora (as I demonstrate below).

The authors of this proposal turned a deaf ear to TR’s request, and to other requests made by the community, for more details of the plans and the destination of the funds (in a transparent and verifiable manner). There were, in turn, many empty congratulations (with no reference as to why they support) and presumably from the same proposing team or duplicate accounts. But there is not much real support from community users.

As the icing on the cake, there is the issue raised by Alex himself. Who also refuses to receive funds as payment for the past. But this team goes even further. Proposing extortive practices to “get Alex himself out of the way”. I’ll detail it later. Too much, isn’t it?

And yet another strawberry. They present a Binance donation wallet (as mentioned by a community user) :thinking: or with very large funds to carry this proposal by itself. :scream: :scream: :scream:. As I said in the beginning, the deeper we go, the more holes we find.

This is the “supposed team” of people behind this proposal with their Binance donation wallet or very large!!!

A comment about it, from a user in version V1:

We continue with what reXxTR and Alex said in the V1 and V2 version respectively. And where they say they don’t want the money for past work.

So “Rabbi” replies to Alex, that then they will make good use of his money. But in the final V3 of the proposal, Alex still appears as a beneficiary of the 1% (The answer to TR I mentioned in a comment in V1).

Previously Alex, gave his point of view.

Again, they mainly use the name TR to validate this nonsense proposal. And at the same time, they also use and denigrate Alex (who even though he has a bad reputation, he still deserves respect as any other human being). And as if that were not enough, they try to extort him, so that he disappears from Terra Classic. Only minds with bad habits and intentions can perform such acts and proposals.

They want to extort him and neutralize him:

They denigrate him:

These extortive practices (which can only come from a heart with bad habits in the use of money), are, in turn, impossible to comply with. Since anyone can have multiple users, or act under the user of someone else who agree in the way of thinking. Alex, you can’t leave, because someone is simply paying you. It is ridiculous and promulgates bad habits in the use of money. It is dishonest money management. And no respect for others.

As we see so far it is all about manipulation, refusing to take out TR and Alex and attacking those who think differently.

This is not worthy of men and women who claim to honor God.

It was stated to make changes in favor of the community (as a great theater), but in reality, it is in favor of the proposing group.

In proposal V1, the “rabbi” said in a comment of his, that he was going to take into account what “the community” said to improve or complement his original proposal. But instead, he used only a “community tells me” screen, to introduce legal paragraphs (which at no time were requested by the community in any of the comments in the previous versions of this proposal) that do nothing more than further centralize the proposal in a few hands, closing the door to making use of the funds for other proposals that arise in the near future.

It says here that it is adding several suggestions that “arise from the community”:

But what actually happened is that legal or additional paragraphs were incorporated that further centralize the proposal and close the availability of funds for a certain period of time that arise from subsequent proposals, “based on the community’s request”. Just as it does by relying on the name of TR, Alex and others to distribute funds, which these same stakeholders denied. But that in V3 remains the same, as if nothing had happened! It seems that this group only looks after its own interests and is not at all interested in what others say. Not even what they themselves claim to benefit. Clearly there are outside interests behind the proposal.

None of the money that is distributed, from those who refused, is explicitly directed to the community. That they wrote themselves :roll_eyes:. See

But here it says the opposite

So, first it goes towards a direction that, if TR and others refuse, goes through other bureaucratic steps that they themselves manage, to “only then supposedly” go to the community fund.

On the other hand, it gives the power to TR (but that this one has rejected it) to choose the lawyers… but… Who are the members of TR, is there a responsible team with name and surname? Duncan? reXxTR?

Final comments

This “proposal” for the benefit of the whole community… has many more holes in it as we have seen. And the story falls further and further apart.

It is all a set-up, a fiction, in “pursuit of the community”. But which, in reality, only follows the proponents’ own personal goals.

Alex. TR has explicitly rejected this proposal. But his name is still used here. It seems that the signatories of this proposal, " working for the community", refuse to modify something they were clearly told to abstain from. Because without that, the facade falls down, doesn’t it?

As I have said before. The truth is pressing to come out.

Namaste

:relaxed::pray:

I leave you the links to my previous comments, which I give a lot of details regarding this proposal, from its inception. :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

5 Likes

You seem like a loser dude

I wrote about them a long time ago - this is an organized team of scammers.
And such fraudulent teams will appear all the time - they hope to do their dirty work and ruin LUNC.

5 Likes

Decentralized Action

Burning the 4M$ worth of ETH (or whatever the value is) will divide the market cap by less and increase the value of each Lunc ~ the entire community will profit from that…

We already have a healthy and growing community pool ~ get the ETH, convert it to Lunc, then burn it all! :fire:

Sounds like a conspiracy theory bro

:grin: :grin: . It seems that Alex invades your thoughts. Because you have him very present apparently… in your own life.

My name is Aleph.

I hope you continue on the path of good. Not this one.

What you sow, you reap. No more, no less. Always remember that. Do it for your own sake, and for the sake of those around you.

To people with a certain degree of knowledge and awakened, They will never be deceived.

It is all said and done here. The Truth will always push to come to light. It never loses. It is only a matter of time.

Sow well, remember it. Have a good life you and your team.

Namaste :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

@Exoneratelarouche ~ something to consider:

1 Like

Alex, you spend more time here than working at your IRL job…

Does your boss know you’re doing this on company time? :joy:

Shalom! :pray:

This thread reads like insanity. In itself it provides enough “proof” for us to say no thank you. No thank you to shady caracters impersonating religious characters. No thank you to any proposal presented by fake characters of questionable motivation and character. No thank you to the disrespectful playing of religious emotions to cover your identity and who you really stand for. You are everything this community does not need right now.

5 Likes

Yeah that’s a lot of accusation without of parcel of proof.

Now you got any actual points about the prop you want to discuss, or no?

@RabbiJebediah ~

The details of what the Terra Rebels have done (since the collapse) and the details of what they will do (for our core) would be a good way to continue this discussion (on-topic)…

My dear “Rabbi”, you seem to fit perfectly in all the points listed below. :warning:COMMUNITY, STAY TUNED :warning:. In every message, all these subtle tricks appear :writing_hand:. Watch closely. “Rabbi”, for your own sake, perform things of a true good person. :man_in_lotus_position: Greetings

12 TACTICS TO MANIPULATE OTHERS

Unfortunately, great manipulators have always existed throughout history. But also now. They are many and they are everywhere

Manipulators are covert aggressors who use their influence over others to get rich, get promoted, enjoy benefits or avoid a job. They all have one thing in common: they are experts in camouflage, seduction and deception.

1- In general, all great manipulators have become experts in the art of seduction. They have learned that a quick and effective way to gain power over others is to feign interest in their needs and desires. So that’s what they do.

2- Something that undoubtedly characterizes these people is their great oratory skills. The experts in tricksters develop these abilities to the maximum. And they culminate their art by getting their victims to give in to their desires, convincing them of the powerful reasons that justify their actions, and that they do not want to take advantage of them, even if they are harmed. In their technique they always tend to allude to reasons of solidarity, the common good or the need for justice, but they tend to omit that they are the ones who benefit.

3- They handle the role of victim to perfection. They know that it is a very effective tool to make others give in. In the trickster’s discourse, allusions aimed at giving pity are frequent.

4- They often offer to represent the interests of the group. Thus, behind the appearance of working for the good of others, many hide selfish purposes and desire for power. They often ask for support for a position or offer to speak on our behalf with the bosses. Beware of those who offer to save us. Their ends may not be so noble. They almost always ask for something in return: votes, money, some work. Politicians, cult leaders, tele-preachers, visionaries. They all employ similar tactics; but we do not learn.

5- Undoubtedly, another of the qualities that professional manipulators develop the most is their extraordinary ability to make others feel guilty. They know that guilt provokes submission. Especially in those with more awareness and sensitivity towards others. That is why they usually choose them as victims; they are more vulnerable. To trick them, it will be enough to suggest that they are necessary to avoid harm and they will say things like: “If I don’t finish the job, they will throw me out”. They will quickly feel bad and offer to help. By blaming their victims, they will cover up their true intentions: to make a profit for themselves.

6- They employ covert intimidation tactics. It has been found that the language of these people is often riddled with indirect, implied or subtle threats.

7- Other times they employ subtle sarcasm to generate doubt. Provoking lack of confidence is an effective way of gaining dominance over others.

8- It is common to disarm the victim by convincing him/her to be underestimated by others. It makes him feel helpless. It will then be easy to convince him to delegate everything to the trickster.

9- Blaming others is also one of the most used techniques by this type of undercover aggressors. They are experts in finding scapegoats. Sometimes they do it subtly. Other times in the clear. Politics offers us every day a new lesson on how to use this tool effectively.

10- Sometimes they are suspected or their actions are reproached. Then it is common for them to “play dumb” to justify not paying attention to the needs and feelings of others.

11- If they are openly incriminated, they will demonstrate that they are experts at changing the subject and dodging compromising questions. To detect a trickster we must keep this in mind.

12- Finally, as expected, it has been shown that they are very prone to lie and almost always by omission. They do not usually make up stories but distort crucial aspects of the truth or simply forget them. They are recognized because they tend to give many turns when answering and use the non-verbal language of those who hide something, especially in the face of direct questions.

Those people who have real inner work and self-awareness will never be influenced by such tricks. They will only show it. And nothing else.

Currently, you are in stage 10, 11 and 12.

The truth always pushes to come out in the light of the facts!!!

Sow the good and you will reap the good. Remember that.

Namaste!!!
:pray: :pray: :pray: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

2 Likes

All I see is you attacking me personally. I’ve already answered your questions in the v1 thread.

You’ve been writing constant ad hom nonsense in the v2 thread, and now the v3 thread.

Kindly discuss the prop itself, or please see yourself out.

I am just trying to show some details, so that other people do not fall into manipulations and false hopes for the future. You are not going to achieve anything with this. Only doing more harm to yourself and those around you. Because your sowing is made of manipulations and falsehoods.

What you see outside of you, is the mirror of your own inner self. If you see attacks outside of you, it is because they are within you. This is a universal law. All cults know it. Right?

You are now at point 3. You continue with your facade. Now as a Victim.

You also continue with point 12. You lie when you say I was in V2 thread. I have never made a comment there.

Dear “Rabbi”, do good. Always remember that.

Namaste
:pray: :pray: :pray: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

The prop is up on Terra Station, feel free to vote NO if it bothers you so much. :man_shrugging:

Just FYI most people don’t even read these threads/comments…