Final Vision Plan for LUNC to $1+

Chris isn’t a scammer. He’s a very smart false prophet!

He doesn’t know how to use a DEX, but he set up a validator. That way he can preach about his “divine visions”, increase his VP and capitalize daily income from validator fees (since he might not be a good trader)

Ask if he has ever sent any amount of LUNC to burn wallet as sign of good faith.

2 Likes

Welcome to the circus!

I’m not against this plan in principle. But I am against the timing.

We’ve just changed the tax, and Redline is already asking the CEX’s for extra support (Compared to other tokens). Let’s just chill for a bit and see how all the current moves play out?

I do understand that this plan has been spoken about for a long time already and the last tax change kinda cut your grass. But that’s how the cookie crumbled. Let’s chill.

2 Likes

I’m not a false prophet. You’re a typical false accuser, continuing your off-topic personal attacks and trolling due to your personal vendetta against me and my plan, and your hatred of my Christian faith.

@Detox my plan is for the implementation of the 1.2% burn tax off-chain. You can read the OP for details. Please discuss your plan in its appropriate thread.

‐----------------------

To everyone,

My plan is going up for vote on June 1st. There is 7 days until then.

If the first text signalling proposal is successful on 8th June, the second vote for a parameter change to 1.5% on-chain tax (1.2% burn tax 0.3% funding) will go up.

If this is successful and passes on 15th June, it will go into effect on-chain from the next epoch (estimated 21st June).

The plan is live from there to convince exchanges to accept the 1.2% burn tax off-chain, as we will have the same burn tax on-chain.

Please see this below tweet for all the details and a competition. Regards, Christopher.

2 Likes

Isn’t there a whitelist for dex and dapps?

The whitelist proposal for smart contracts by dfunk passed governance recently New Economic Policy for Terra Classic: Set of 4 Proposals to Align Incentives (prop #11516), awaiting implementation by the L1TF. Once it’s implemented dapps will be able to apply by governance for their smart contracts to be on the on-chain tax whitelist. Regards.

3 Likes

I’m a Christian myself, and rest assured, you’re not following his guidelines regarding faith and wealth. He would never allow his name to be used to trick people just to generate self-profit (cause that’s your hidden agenda)

I would recommend that you vote no earlier than July 1st.

Thank you for the suggestion, but no. My proposal is going up for vote on June 1st, according to the schedule here:

1 Like

I don’t believe that.

I am and I keep the word of God, because I’m doing as He leads me with my plan to bless His people (and benefit LUNC investors) and in becoming a validator.

I am tricking nobody. That’s what you do. I speak the truth plainly. I glorify the name of Jesus Christ with my validator name and by doing His will, which you deeply hate. You falsely accuse me continually and refuse to stay on-topic to the proposal.

2 Likes

I dont know why you both involve god in things that do not concern him. This only mean to not treat you seriously :slight_smile:

1 Like

@reathum My proposal is free to read and consider based on its own merits, aside from matters of faith, which I did not bring up at all in the OP.

I respond when I am publicly unfairly attacked, mocked and falsely accused for my faith in Jesus Christ. If people want to reject the prop because of that, that’s their own call, they are free to vote how they please.

But people can also accept that I am a deeply religious person, which will never change, and consider the proposal based on its merits. Regards.

2 Likes

And, results? How this support lunc price or ustc repeg?

1 Like

Reduction of supply by organic means.

1 Like

I’m not the one proposing something based on my “godly vision”.

And I dont have to prove you anything.

How much have you contributed to burns since you started validating the chain? What have you developed in favor of the chain? What original proposal have you come up with (your vision plan is a blatant copy of dfunks props and discussions, amended with a 1.5-1.2 tax)? Have you learned how to connect your wallet to a DEX by now?!?

Besides preaching and giving away tokens to attract more delegations, I’ve seen none of those. Who’s tricking who, trickster?!?

I’ve seen a lot of things on this chat but you constantly bitch and moan, are you a supporter of the other communist approach? That would make sense.

4 Likes

Nope.

I’m a supporter of realistic efforts towards the chain development. Im a supporter of the chain stability.

Chris doesn’t offer any kind of upgrade or enhance that could add value to our ecosystem, just means to keep LUNC as a memecoin.

All issues raised and questions asked are actual concerns (not only mine, btw) about his blockchain and crypto ecosystem knowledge, his misuse of faith to attract support to his cause, and the harm that his so called “vision plan” can cause to the chain (scroll up and you will find many questions regarding the outcome of having different taxes on and off-chain, regarding incentives CEX would accept besides whitelisting wallets). He dodged most question by copying and pasting his previous post, amending with personal attacks.

If you think he is right by trying to mess with the tax once again, a couple of week after we finally approved and increase, please vote yes on his props.

1 Like

Then get over it, stop bitching and moaning. You made your point and now you can live your life. Community will decide what they want, and not you.

3 Likes