Funding of Toxic Station

I have the new Luna from the air drop… launch…

Yes you are right he had to leave due to the loss of trust but never stopped support in the background. For the success of his new chain he could not afford to drop the ball anyway.

It is TR that is taking luna classic away from a potential future it is this “achievement” that will leave us high and dry.

1 Like

No vote with cringe, my dissatisfaction is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

3 Likes

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

The definite YES, for $1 and no extra costs. There will be resistance at first, but do your job. Station name TOXIC, think about it. Competition is very much needed and new programmers. I see attacks form TR and you have to be prepared for that, they want to deal cards. They’re already waving their flares :slight_smile: - Asobs - Wow how fast… We’ll just pay them for their work so far and thank them, today I’ll connect my wallet and check but if it’s written like this - I’ll support you!

2 Likes

There is no such thing like Toxic Station nor ToxicLabsDAO. The whole proposal is just ironic. Do You really dicus about non existent project? It is really Toxic.

3 Likes

This is totally a crazy idea show me the one who is offering 1$ service no way 1 $ is nothing then how can you build or optimise and it need more work than 1$ you are trying to attack TR totally only

1 Like

Were TR be afraid of competition? For $1. It does reflect bad on their skills.

1 Like

Lol!! Is this a joke? This is just a fork of the terra station repository as far as I can see with little modification of the code.

Rebel station too :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Copy paste

2 Likes

Go and change that name it’s toxic name

I’m sorry for Toxic Team. But, I think that we’d better improve Terra Station together rather than making new one. TFL pays for Terra Staion still…