Governance Voting : LUNC Community VOTING for Governance

Do you mean we are now in disaster situation? Everything we did going to useless right ?

They don’t open T1 and they don’t have fair airdrops, they just do what they want

it seems, 2 Steps away to be terminated of T1.

Forget about the whale attack, they have investments in it, so they have no intentions to shoot the T1. They will try to maintain the market at least. They dont even care about governace for sure.

The Dev intentions of shooting T1 without the Reconstruction of governace is madness. Coz they got power to wipe out.

There’s a pull request on the github to re-enable delegation and new validators, which will go a long way towards the practical implementation of re-opening governance

I don’t know how to use this

what do you mean by this? to own lunc, you would have bought it/swapped with ust, its not stolen or premined, the “attack” they are referring to is them losing power, which could have failed luna v2 proposal. now that luna v2 is live, what concerns do they still have?

the problem with current governance like you have said, they have no solution and is not doing anything. if we can’t change the current governance, no progress can be made with lunc, current governance has negative incentive to vote in the best interest of lunc.

proof of stake basically means whales make the decision, how is that an attack? why would a whale sabotage his own holdings? the current governance now is the attack, 0.001% of holders are making decisions

since you are in contact with the devs/validators, I urge you to cooperate with them to reenable staking asap. others have already done the code change

appreciate your work.

1 Like

whitelist still nothing happening, what’s the hold up?

These guys are joke!!

T2 guys are proposing to change something in T1

This should be hard pass and illegal to so. You can make election for Japan, in US!

They are going move assets back from Comos, and after that they wanna terminate the T1.

It’s ridiculous that lunc governance is not voted on at lunc but by Terra2 up here, what a travesty no modesty at all!!!

3 Likes

The 67% attack was already set from the beginning of LunaV1 and today we see in live the second 67% attack in motion for LunaV2… I am not even angry anymore, this is what the “true believers” deserve I guess.

1 Like

We are damned by this team of terra and the ones who validate and moderate, they are greedy to share the new cake and the old cake, those scums dgaf about anyone, even if the community wants to move on and rebuild from ash, they will do as max as they can to make it hard and without value, this project was build on ice and glass from the beginning, it was meant to be a Wormhole, a RP, history of the founders make it clear, @FatMan has it all check his threads on twitter, we are fooled, personally I’ve give up on this project or the money I invested in, and if history has proven something is the wise man must never screwed twice from the same hole, this incident planned for or not, has taught me a lesson which is never believe in any project, just hit and run don’t ever think to keep something in your pocket.

True to be told, @AtoZ And other mod are just adding other proposal to whitelist because they think only what they benefit for. They got no mindset of what is right and what is wrong. They just let it happen to add white list and vote for T1 from T2 government. What a failure… They are scared to add governance voting round though. And they don’t care how much people wasted on voting.

I don’t believe they will terminate V1, because it still is their cash cow. V2 is locked up and not doing very well. Where LUNC and UST are holding despite the carnage.

You see they want to pass the IBC so pools of locked UST and LUNC can be exited on retail at the nearest CEX. F’d up. So they use the governance of V2 to control V1, when most of the people on V1 have zero voice. Their fear is causing their own demise.

We can only hope civil and criminal proceedings are swift, causing a total freeze, and that a 3rd party buys the whole thing. That would be a blessing. Cut out the cancer.

Peace and success to all classic fighters.!

3 Likes

It looks like the only way to save Terra Lab is to cut ties with Do Kwon.

Trusting the projects will be an uphill task if he stays on.

The prices of both coins really say it all. You can’t just press a reset buttons after destroying lives of some many people.

3 Likes

What should we do?? Stay hold or sell??

Look price today!! What the hell going on?

They are so shameless that they use Terra2’s governance to control the governance on the lunc chain.

3 Likes

The problem is that we may need Do Kwon to some degree as he not only holds the keys to our castle, he built it so he knows all the secret tunnels too.

I agree 110 percent Do Kwon, and by extension TFL should not be leading us, but we may need him to stick around and help out. At least during the early phases

1 Like

V2 has been released and it is absurd to worry about governance attacks on V1. They want to control not only v2 but also V1.

Who is “they”? Who made this proposal?

Please explain some more information.