Had luna post attack - no airdrop?

working my friend, I am a regular office worker

Then how you got time on the last day after the last moment. You had almost 20 days to do it, don’t blame anyone here.

i have to say the communication from the team has been generally poor and overly complicated.

For example a list which CEX were participating were made available via the official channels on the 26th and were a small list only to grow during a small window before the actuall genesis. It also didnt help that many CEX like binance werent accepting deposits of luna at the time so even trying to move it to an appropriate one once finding out your CEX was not participating was not easy.

If you go back and read the eligibility criteria it doesnt state half the things that would have been good to know clearly and upfront. It just says sanpshop date for pre and post attack eligibility and youll get airdropped tokens. Everything else was burried litterally in reams of information that had to be sifted through.

Its a wonder how these things are expected to actually be adopted widley and popularised with average people when the activities that underpin them are as opaque as this has been. Average people dont have the time or inclination to sift through technical proposals, get across comunith rules, tollgates to post o forums etc. This has by far been the single most frustrating crypto experience ive had in years. And i dont mean frustrating to lose on (because i didnt) but frustrating to navigate.

In the end after doing a quick calc of the air drop id have been eliigible for, it was litterally not worth my time to pursue.

2 Likes

The team was working all day and all night trying to get exchanges to support the airdrop. It really couldn’t have been announced any earlier. This is why we suggested over and over in here to move to your own personal wallet for the second snapshot (while hoping everyone would still get their pre-attack airdrop on their CEX).

Be careful, there are o lot of scammers on telegram. I lost my LUNA. They wanted fill in phrase on fake webpage.

And I don’t like twitter support accounts either.

1 Like

yeah twitter is a cesspool of scambots

1 Like

Im sure work was happening in the background, thats not what im saying and not relevant to the point o was making. I kind of am starting to see why it played out that way. Blinkers.

All you need to do is look around and take stock of the confusion among users just in this thread to see that communications were unclear and not timely. There are plenty more users that just cant be bothered posting. But im not wasting more breath. Like i said, its not worth my time

2 Likes

Also suggested over and over here on the terra forums? Yep. Theres the problem.

2 Likes

I lost 5 dollars:)))) on telegram…twitter and telegram is full of fucking scammers.

Same issue here.
Please check terra126svhu3clzhw8dclp6hgrkv3vwfrtku84u8c9j

Hey, you sent it to your wallet too late. The snapshot block was 7790000.

The Cex related info is provided to the users, only after the migration is cexs have confirmed for supporting the airdrop themselves. We have provided the info as soon as we got in hand.

Along with that, we have been mentioning from the beginning to move your Tokens to Terra wallet to not be in a risk position of not getting the Airdrop.

Hey, there! Could you please check on this one (terra15su0wa9fd4v7h6hj7tyrjd6z6xzj0n38wdyt7q)?

You bought 64261 LUNC on 25th May, but your airdrop amount is less than 1 Luna. So that’s why you didn’t get any drop.

That means that it’s just all gone? No need to keep checking anything and abandon Luna for good?

You can do anything with your LUNC now.

Replying to same stuff over and over again with patience, kudos guys

1 Like

I had 420k Luna post attack. I bought a chunk of Luna on Coinbase pro before the attack as well at 75$ a coin. I spent over 20k on Luna on Coinbase pro yet my airdrop was only 6.5 of the new Luna 2.0 coins… please help

Long story short. Got wluna on cb post-attack. Moved it to MetaMask after airdrop was announced. Found about this forum after realizing didn’t get the airdrop. Learned that wluna needed to be bridge to terra station. Converted using bridge.terra.money. sent to wallet.

station classic has now lunc. (Ngl It’s fun to use for the 1st time :smiling_face_with_tear:) terra1qhvxnxluxcrpu6ngrpwlglmylm7freek0c88pn

Should I move back lunc to wlunac, wait, or you guys gonna pull an engineering wizardry and use the blockchain track records tech to make the drop?

Btw, after hanging on the forum, for a day, I get the “community “ part, Twitter is big noice but here see the competency of the project, keep it up :100: :fist: