Had luna post attack - no airdrop?

Can anyone please help me? I have both UST & Luna in my Terra Station. I did get the Terra airdrop but nothing on UST… Anything I need to do?

1 Like

you get luna for both, not ust. did you check the ratios in the medium article?

1 Like

Was I too late for snapshot or before, not sure which way round it works. Transferred to terra station at block 7792613 & 7792597
Old coinsshowing, nothing new.

too late, the snapshot block was 7790000.

So the least amount of LUNC to posses in order to be eligible for airdrop (if you had it in the right place in the right time) was:

1 / 0.0000153079 = 65326

thanks Rosanne, i understand that i moved too late from my metamask to terra station.
so there is no way to get the airdrop when luna was in metamask?

2 Likes

On which network you have hold Luna in your Metamask and was it wormhole Luna or normal (shuttle) Luna?

Potentially. Later on there will be a community pool spend for bridged assets.

1 Like

Hello, i sent it before the date you published. you changed the date lated 27th, I sent it before 2022–05–27, 03:59:00+08:00. Did the terra team tricked or miss inform the people publishing that date and then change it ?? Also the 133 Luna on Ethereum was there before the second snapshot even before the first one, why i am not receiving anything?

see above for ethereum assets.

the time was just an estimate, it was always based on the block 7790000.

that was not clear in the original article you just declare both blocknumber and date. A lot of people sent it between that hours. And the most of the people works in regular hours not in block number, the technology still new and the blocknumber time it is ambiguos. you are using a reference paramenter (blocknamber) that confuse the most of the people, you are having 0 empathy with your users

Thanks Rosanne, you’re very helpful. Mine was on bsc Wormhole…
So , how can I keep informed about when this happen?
tnx again

1 Like

hi mayankgrover733, it was on wormhole Luna

So you have been sleeping before that time and thought to move it at the end moment?

Keep an eye on Terra twitter. We will provide details there.

1 Like

Official response from CoinSpot

And I believe its 10% of what you have at time of snapshot post - attack

Hi Jason,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Members who held Terra Luna (LUNA) and/or TerraUSD (UST) within their CoinSpot account at the time of the snapshot dates listed below will be eligible to participate in the airdrop.

Snapshot

Time (GMT +10)

Block Height (Terra Classic)

Pre-Attack

May 8, 2022
12:59:37 AM (GMT+10)

Post-Attack

May 27, 2022
02:38:08 AM (GMT+10)

I hope that information helps. If you have any further queries or questions, please let us know.

No, the ratio is 1 LUNC to 0.000015307927 new Luna

Then what are they saying 10% for???

Check with them.

10% of the total Luna supply goes to post-attack LUNC holders. not 10% of what you own.

1 Like