Had luna post attack - no airdrop?

You missed the snapshot unfortunately!

Could you please check my address too:
terra1l2hkvhgh6muqherdncrh89fqsurj34mj23tt23

Not enough for an airdrop.

I am boarding a plane now so can’t check any more!

1 Like

Am I never going to see anything dropped to Luna 2 over time when the other 70% should be released?

What was the minimum for LUNC account holding to be airdrop eligible?

3 Likes

Hello. I also buy terra after attack about 8 milion terra. I Was buyit from binanc in 20.052022 and afther that in 26.05.2022 i muve all the coins in terra station wallet . Now i have no airdrop, i see just my classic terra. What hapen-ed? why i don’t have aidropt to new terra? have happen-ed also any person like me? thanks

2 Likes

hello i have this problem too. Zonda does not support the new token. I transferred all Luna tokens to terra station wallet on May 26. And still without airdrop. And now I read that people with a small wallet of 10000 - 1. They won’t have airdrop because they don’t have enough. Maybe that’s why.

But now I see that it is 8 million, they broke something. And they will tell you there was something the day before.

that is for the Lunas i had pre-attack…
I had another 840K odd … for which i haven’t received an air drop
Pleas help … would really appreciate it
My wallet address is terra1v0k88n23026xtqve47t3jme5c7wgytz4ulpgg5
@rosanne89 - thanks in advance

Hi @rosanne89 , thank you for your effort replaying to every body in the forum
Although , I can’t understand why some of us didn’t receive any airdrop because the amount is small . Form my case I had more then 20 ppp LUNC . In the airdrop condition the amount was not a blocker for the air drop .

Can you give us more details please?
I need to admit that I am lost between what is written in the terra docs and what I read in the the forum.

4 Likes

Could you please check my address too:
terra1ck5qmpqjmgnd4cz0t2t6qpwxn9r2vpqx9jvzgg

what is the minimum amount to receive the airdrop?
Thank you.

1 Like

hi @rosanne89 can you check my address is elegible for airdrop?
TY
terra19nfr74pm6k5ze9w4ujhpvhh2ta36rpfpzzjleg

I have over 8 Milions Clasic terra in terra station wallet but no Luna in Airdrop
This is scam?
I was buy it in 20.05 on Binance and put it in wallet station in 26.05
this is my wallet
terra1d9vuqwf7nvgpe3wh9kntmucws5n2gurzs3dqfh
Why don’t have no new luna???

1 Like

you deposited luna after the snapshot was made. snapshot was at block 7790000.

this answer is for me?

and for my case?

yes, it was for you

my friend yesterday just was make a check with just 100 terra but al 8 milion terra was at block 779000

your wallet held very small balance, unfortunately these wallets were not able to receive the airdrop

i am not sure what you are saying exactly but the first transaction on your wallet was at block 7792284.
7792284 > 7790000, which means it happened after the snapshot.

Hi, I moved my post attack luna classic from binance to terra station on 25/05/2022 and didn’t receive any airdrop. The transaction was made before the snapshot as can be checked with my adress: terra12dgv7d75em5znxapypeacwpv9g9n5vy0a3ftrv
How can I claim the airdrop? Thanks in advance