Had luna post attack - no airdrop?

You should take that up with them.

Hello, I had my Luna and UST - on Terra Station, when looking on the mainnet the balance is 0, added prenix-1 and old Luna balance is there ( No UST) but there is no airdrop, what should I do ?

If there is no Luna on the new chain, you were not eligible for the airdrop.

there is luna, on the new chain, but it is the same amount as my old balance, (in terms on the eligibility, there is no reason I can be not eligible, I bought it on the station on the 8th and had it there )

What is your address?

terra1vm8jly6sg90hpd0qrm2acthdef7gr7dzl4s3sp

terra1ushw97uhge6dm5dza259c42ltqmmftjwrch0me :slight_smile:

I have Luna post-atack and moved them on Terra station on 26th May and no airdrop received.
My address is terra1l2hkvhgh6muqherdncrh89fqsurj34mj23tt23
Thank you

As your answer in no airdrop in “didnt receive cause amount is too low”

What is minimum amount to receive airdrop cause I didnt see that criteria in proposal before?

2 Likes

hi, not sure where you’ve come from, but this address is not eligible as the airdrop snapshot was a few days ago.

Hi, this address does not hold enough coins to qualify for an airdrop.

“does not hold enough coins to qualify for an airdrop”. - where did this come from ? where was it ever mentioned ? this is so unfair

5 Likes

The amount of airdrop you would qualify for is only a small percentage of 1 Luna so it isn’t possible to airdrop

Same here!

Hi, could you please assist? I moved mine from Gemini to MetaMask, then bridged to Terra Station on the 26th of May. I started following M’s instructions by installing Terra Station on my pc. As next step, do I need to recover my MetaMask wallet before connecting to Terra Station? Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi same here … haven’t received my airdrop for the post-attack LUNA.

My wallet address is terra1v0k88n23026xtqve47t3jme5c7wgytz4ulpgg5

You have received the airdrop Terra Finder

My Luna Classic was not airdropped either. I tried to buy after the crash, but was holding LUNC and UST in Terra Station since 18.5 (terra1t8hw4lxnnpqn6ugnsgyr7qehp4zaeh6ec67uek) before the post-crash snapshot on … as I was searching for the date confirmation the original source of a coindesk article was deleted.
Before that I saw the date was 26.5 or 27.5

You are not able to receive the airdrop because it is too small an amount

Can you please look into mine?

Here is my address: terra1xxfgk8kdyde0yrgrqaspmmweplt4s5vlyy87ff