JESUSisLORD Validator Roadmap - Vision for Luna Classic (LUNC) - 15 February 2023

I didn’t preach the gospel of Jesus Christ here, my post is about concrete proposals and my vision for what would make LUNC successful based on my beliefs and what I want to accomplish with my validator. Yes I mentioned if people agree with these proposals they can delegate with me to help me achieve them. This is a follow up and further refinement from my prior vision thread here where I discussed numerous topics in more detail
Vision for lunc.

As to more detail for the proposals mentioned here, the what is already stated. For 2. We need a higher burn rate, the current rate is too low. We shouldn’t just rely on outside burns like Binance but should have a good tax on chain, I support at least 0.4% but higher if the community was receptive. The dapps exemption dfunk proposed but didn’t go for voting I support that and believe we should pass that so we can raise the burn tax without harshly impacting dapps.

1. The new tax Antehandler is up for vote and depending on the final amount (not sure if it starts at 50/50 or 90/10), I believe we should have a 90 to 70% burn and 10 to 30% split to CP for funding. With the increased burn rate we can really accelerate our CP funding.

4 and 5. The CAP on the community pool is so after the pool is filled to the CAP, all funds flow over to the oracle rewards pool. The funding rate will be high, which will lead to ensure long term sustainability in staking rewards, while ensuring good burns. The CAP I set is sufficient for our funding needs at this time, and as LUNC rises in value the CAP will be worth a lot more.

1. I believe we should lower the staking lock up time to 14 days to encourage more staking, and this is a good amount of time for stability but giving people more flexibility. I have undelegated several times before and that last week is really difficult.

2. I believe the gas fees are still too cheap and could use further increases so we can have more funding for CP and oracle pool rewards.

3. A signalling proposal like we did for the exchanges to burn off-chain back in the day may help us result in Binance burning their USTC fees. If they did we could break $1 in a few years as USTC has a small supply and is easier to burn than LUNC.

4. The other methods are community led projects for getting more exchanges to burn off-chain using the wallet whitelist as an incentive and community pressure. Also further adoption is being signalled with what I hope LUNC will be able to achieve in the future.

This isn’t a spam thread I am serious about these proposals for LUNC. It doesn’t mean I’m ready to put them up for a vote right now, as that depends on community sentiment. I’m a validator with only 1% voting power I don’t have a big vote when it comes to important issues. I wanted to share what I believe is good for LUNC. This post is also to signal to the community my priorities my validator will work towards over time, whether days, months or years, and those who agree with these proposals are welcome to support me to achieve them. I believe these are worthwhile proposals and it is good for me to post them for others to see, and I will refer back to this thread.

2 Likes