Liquid quick unstake feature by 5 percent tax

interesting idea I didn’t think of that I’m not sure 21 percent people would pay I feel like around 5 percent giving or take to skip the 21 days would be used

Pre-crash, this issue was solved through the existence of Liquid Staking dApps. There is currently one on Terra Classic, (Eris Protocol) but it is currently limited to only staking directly.
That is because it needs funds to be incentivized and for the features that allow for what all of you are asking for to be activated.

Yep choice nothing would be forced and it could increase burns and refill oracle pool

Do you know how much 5% of my assets is in case of unstaking? I better have them in my wallet.

once again as stated many times its a option you would be able to unstake waiting the 21 days and not pay the next tax. do you understand?

1 Like

In the same way, nobody would pay 5% to unstake. It is excessively high.

Great idea. Stop locking…

Of course they will. When Lunc does 100% or more profit in one day, people cannot wait and will choose this option!

NO WITH VETO.

This proposal is bad thought and it doesn’t consider all the potential dangerous scenarios where people massively unstake their coins.

If this passes, I will take my 21 days to unstake whatever I have on this chain.

1 Like

did you not read the part where only say 25 percent of coin can be unstaked during a epoch or you just ignore that