Only real(and fair) way to save Terra

Fisrt of all, there’re only that amount of UST, it WON’T GO TO 0 by the system(remember how AMM works). UST circulating supply: Messari - Bitcoin & crypto price, news, charts, and research

And loss is loss, value gone is gone. Shorter already won and ran, you CAN NOT recover that. All stakers are got short by the attacker and the value is ALREADY LOST/ROBBED. That BS proposal basically wants to MIGRATE ALL THEIR RISK/LOSS to the rest of the ecosystem. All their tokens got dilluted, and it’s nobody’s fault(attacker is malicious though), it’s how the Terra system is designed, and yes now it’s proven it’s FLAWED. And now they want its value back, if that’s not INSIDIOUS AF I don’t know what is. Currently almost all % of LUNA is held by people who buys UST(basically saving it) and burnt it for LUNA. Hopefully you don’t want to hear that because you’re the one of them had invest way too much you can’t afford to lose without understand the RISK.

Also You sell your UST = taken loss. Buy UST = believe the ORIGINAL chain will CONTINUE RUNNING, and benefits after recovery.

All following is only valid if the chain is running, halted chain will not recover.

Yes. As of now, you either let the system slowly recover itself(it will, UST is getting burnt(same as swap on Terra) to mint Luna constantly while < $1. It just a matter of time it recover to $1, just like AMM). But I think eventually Luna will need like a 1000000:1 convert though.

If you really wants to help, just buy either token(they’re essentially the same thing, and very cheap now), support the price, to eventually exhaust the sellers(liquidated systematic leverage in TeFi ecosystem)(KEY PROBLEM, there’re still UST seller < $1 left, they’re loss takers))

And DEFINITELY NOT by CREATING A NEW CHAIN by another proposal, WTF. Anyway to trying “Redistribute” is basically BS, and unfair to someone. Basically scam level behaviour on Blockchain space. You all any token holder just got scammed if you accept that BS proposal to start a new chain and get whatever it’ll distribute to you. Don’t scream under that thread, it’s essentially BS from very beginning.

Anyone saying forget UST or forget Luna is retarded. They’re same thing from the very beginning. UST demand high, Luna price high, vice versa. Now no one wants UST so Luna crashes, except people believe it’ll recover eventually and keep buying/saving the network(just call them capital deployer. Call them speculator? Yes. So is VC. No risk no reward). After all:

Only Money can save Terra.

Terra_money. UST/(and otherT) is the key PRODUCT of the project, have to go back to $1 for a potential future.

Disclaimer, I still hold Luna UST 50/50 now, and accepted the risk.

1 Like

You typed a lot of words to essentially say nothing. No, money spent on LUNA will not save this in current state with literal trillions of them on the market. It could have been saved maybe 2 days ago, not now.

To save the UST theres going to need to be other measures not tied to just LUNA. Backed by actual fiat, other crypto collateral, etc. This would be expensive but doable.

To save LUNA there is going to need to be buy back of trillions and burn it, incentive for people to trust LUNA again (and yes redistribution would be a part of it and no it’s not retarded), higher rewards for staking it, etc. It will never be close to the ATH in its current state, ever.

I also think Luna’s marketcap is not enough, probably will continue to be inflated by 1000x+ from this point. But after all, key point is, UST has to go back to $1 somehow(including big VC bail out? “Just” under 5 billions, and even can be less depends on UST market liquidity.)

And also buy back of trillion $0.00000x is not expensive, ALSO it’ll have to done on chain by UST(Surprise?). Why I feel you don’t understand how Terra works?

All stakers are got short by the attacker and the value is ALREADY LOST/ROBBED. That BS proposal basically wants to MIGRATE ALL THEIR RISK/LOSS to the rest of the ecosystem. All their tokens got dilluted, and it’s nobody’s fault(attacker is malicious though), it’s how the system is designed. And now they want its value back, if that’s not INSIDIOUS AF I don’t know what is. Currently almost all % of LUNA is held by people who buys UST(basically saving it) and burnt it for LUNA. Hopefully you don’t want to hear that because you’re the one of them had invest way too much you can’t afford to lose without understand the RISK.

1 Like

I really am having a difficult time following what you’re saying as it’s a lot of jargon with no substance or clear points. I think you’re protecting because I don’t think you understand Terra in it’s current state.

I think you’re saying do nothing and it’ll will fix itself in time which is laughably naive. If I misread your words or meaning I apologize.

I agree that it is completely BS for people who want to abandon Luna/UST, that is what called rug-pull. Why not just completely start your own block-chain? But, I think converting all UST to Luna for 95% total Luna supply (after conversion) would be benefitial for both UST holders and Luna holders. At the moment, Luna market cap is less than 5% of UST’s, and by doing the one-off conversion, the total network valuation can be restored eventually, which will benefit everyone. In future, we can rebuild trust for UST by writing the conversion under such extreme event into code. See my proposal on debt restructuring

I totally agree with that statement. The current chain must either survive and be saved or die. Using a magic reset button will be outrageous and an extremely dangerous precedent in the cryptoverse.

As the design flaws must be fixed in all cases first. If it can’t be fixed, it must die.

Dear All members,

Principles of this plan is on Justice & unbiased approach to solving the problem.

Keeping emotions aside, Please stop thinking about your own loss for a minute, just stop. you’re not the only one - let’s think about justice & a way for all & not just ourselves. There are countless investors who were butchered by this event mercilessly. Many have commited sucides, Many might in the future. May god save all of us. so please stop giving bullshit proposals which only serves the side you are on.

Like many, I have lost 100% of my life’s savings ($60K dollars), nor I have a job to go back to. I am literally on the brink of bankruptcy & going to Jail (I owe a big amount to my brother-in-law as well which was wiped out by this event). So if he sues me, I am going to Jail. I have failed my family & 3 kids.

People who have fled with their Terra investment in slight losses (be it Luna, Tust, etc) - congratulations to them on making the wise decision. Many, including me were overconfident. People who are stuck with any form of Terra coins/token in their portfolio - are the ones we have to think about in terms or revival.

It is such a stupid - stupid argument when anyone in terra community tries to pick sides by distinguishing LOYAL set of users/investors OR Before the attack or after…etc. Well, what do investors have to do in order to show their commitment to Terra other than putting their hard earned money… Open our heart with knives & show it to you, for you to believe??? or your logic is… their hard earned savings doesn’t matter to you coz they invested 1 week ago & not 4 years- so it’s not essentially your faul but theirs as they trusted Terra??? You cannot quantify emotions/logic/Loyalty here, we all were fooled. I am sorry you just can’t or should even try to. What matters here is, money was rekt & most importantly people’s lives are now devastated & needs help and healing.

The proposal below aims at minimizing damage in a just way for all & not just me or you. Do not focus on the value of coins or tokens before depeg/after or distinguish small investors vs big investors, UST holders or LUNA, etc. wouldn’t you agree - They are all biases based on which side you’re on? Remember, if you bought LUNA at any price level $119 or even at $0.5 - 99.9% loss will give you the same results & losses. Same with Tust.

The right & fair question to ask here is: How much capital did users invest that they have held till the very end? how much do we have in LFG reserves & How much of it can we compensate with our new plans & systems in place?

Let’s use on chain analysis (minus individuals who are out of the system & are not at further risk) - we can simply check user’s capital investments & decide at level of reimbursement which can be made. if it’s 30%, 40, 50% - whatever that % is - will help everyone equally. All soldiers who faced the attack with bravery…held their investments till the very last minute, meeting the death of the investments - should get fair & equal treatment.

Again before replying, be honorable & don’t think just about yourself & the side you’re on.