Post-attack snapshot datetime?

Based on the Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2, Do Kwon said the

• “Post-attack” snapshot to be taken at Terra Classic block 7790000 (2022.05.27 03:59:51+08:00)

The Terra Classic block 7790000 could start as early as 2022.05.26 16:00:00 UTC time.
The question is: will the snapshot be taken based on the Terra Classic block at around 7790000, and the calendar date is irrelevant in this case?

What matters is the block number. The date and time are just an indication.

1 Like

I dont understand block number im on block 7765589 so i dont get any airdrop or what … i dont understand the meaning of blocknumber

I update this every few hours: PSA: Block 7,790,000 Estimated Time

1 Like

Transactions that are done on Terra are recorded on blocks that are generated every 6 seconds. Each block contains the list of transactions executed in the last 6 seconds. Each block has a unique number. The sum of all these blocks (the Blockchain) is like a ledger that contains all the transactions ever made in chronological order. By taking a snapshot at a certain block number we can determine what the balance was for each individual wallet at one point in time.

1 Like

It has been stated in countless places that the snapshot will be taken according to block # and any times and dates are estimates.

1 Like