[Proposal] 8 Steps to Save Luna Now - Economic Refactoring Proposal From Industry Professionals

Yes. It really seems that there was external sabotage (against the entire crypto network) with the (obvious) participation of internal agents (responsible for Luna).

I don’t run a validator. I am simply trying to contribute because the crisis affected the entire industry.

If the community wishes, I’d be glad and contribute more.However, I couldn’t help noticing the mess that takes place on the Terra Station governance section.

I am concerned of the centralized manner on how the proposal from the founders being pinned and also all other proposals being filtered out.

For instance, if you go to the Terra Station , you will see only 4 proposals.

And the one associated with this plan is just invisible.

Same applies for the way the Fork proposal is pinned and all others aren’t.

9 Likes

You are saying all the right things. If you have the same standard of integrity along with your articulates I would find it hard to understand why the v1 community would not get behind you.

Please do contribute more. And thankyou.

2 Likes

Raise awareness.

That means one thing and one thing only: we’ve been f’cked, we’re f’cked, and we’ll continue to be f’cked as long as we remain in the hands of the scammers at TFL and ther king, Mr. Kwon. So, it might be the time to move on by now.

Maybe, another promising blockchain project not run by scammers is right around the corner waiting for us, crypto-enthusiasts.

I will keep my LUNAs as a reminder of how the crypto world can be just as f’cked up as everything else.

Thanks for your insights!

1 Like

Here is a calculation for distributions for 10% holders. Basically for Luna V2 investment for them to break even it will need to reach about $10.4 dollars AFTER 2 years. Theft.

Current Cost:Old Luna → New Luna / V2 tokens at Genesis / V2 tokens after full vesting (2-year)

$50:332446 → 4.8 / 0.72 /4.09 / 10.4

$151:1,000,000 → 14.47 / 2.17 / 12.3

$1510:10,000,000 → 144.7 / 21.17 / 123

$5000:33,131,648 → 479 / 71.94 / 407.7

$15100:100,000,000 → 1447 / 211.7 / 1230

Luna V2 Break Even Price ~ $10.43

Luna V2 Break Even Marketcap: 10.43 billion

Indeed. The proposals disappeari g is concerning. As is LFG having at minimum 221,021,746 LUNA currently staked for voting, which they bought on the cheap and staked just before locking governance staking.

LFG Twitter link: https://twitter.com/LFG_org/status/1526126714719330306?s=20&t=5ZfqT87-ikku5ZuA1r59FQ

Screenshot of same:

Probably much more voting power accrued by now given the inflated LUNA staking returns. I do not think any on chain vote can pass what LFG decides, though the blockchain record of voting may be meaningful somehow in itself as a record.

I will put it in different words if you of course dot’t mind Nikola, it is concerning because its simply censorship by shadow banning and removing/disrupting communication flow amongst members,
as if ‘them’ have privilege do decide all
thats exactly what happens everywhere lately on so called top levels of most aspects of civilised life we are in right now the ‘1%’ decides in the name of all when opposite is true, they decide for their own benefit only, the benefit of very small group of individuals
thanks for you input Nikola and hope you continue your contribution here
as you said the crisis affected entire industry
its not only Terra, the fuses blew off in other projects also
thanks

2 Likes

The question is, how can we fight to get the v1 LUNA fixed. And implement a burn mechanism?

2 Likes

Insist on whatever “LUNA Classic” plan there is to retain the “LUNA” brand and all exchange listings. Usually the fork of a project needs to select a new chain ID and new name and NOT the other way around. They can’t force you to rename the old chain, as that would be a fork on its own as well.

The exchange listings are a significant asset that are part of the key to the recovery. A listing is not trivial to secure.

Whereas if the project gets forked, there may be cannibalization between the two brands and exchanges may be more likely to stick with the original LUNA brand which, as far as I understood will be the new fork.

Considering the high probability for a fork to occur, I’d recomment:

• Retain LUNA brand → insist on reaching out to the public and to the exchanges
  • Retain listings and trading infrastructure
  • Gain control on all strategic brand assets - website, CMC, CG listings etc
  • Elect a new executive board that represents the community
  • Dilute the people in charge who led to the disaster and restructure the token economy
  • Onboard institutional partners to back the project in place of above
  • Economic restructuring plan execution (crowdsourced best ideas from community)
  • Migration of all key applications and strong focus on development and engineering
7 Likes

Lol. He proved already more than enough that he is a fraud. I hope he ends up in jail.

I remember last week everyone saying that without UST the network was useless. Now they going to cut off UST. Anyone please make up your mind hahaha

The current chain should be called Luna. Their new chain Luna Sc@m.

2 Likes

Would the brand be the new fork? Which, technically it is not a fork, it is not keeping the blockchain data rather it is a new chain starting afresh, yes?

Another thing is the brand owned by any entity? Keep in mind TFL (Terraform Labs) was dissolved in South Korea on April 30th and I don’t think they have any proper license/registration in Singapore, so right now there is no legal entity/business of Terraform Labs.

2 Likes

The team members could consider joining a circus. Each circus needs Do Klowns.

Lol; that’s hilarious :joy::rofl:

1 Like

We need renewed confidence and a leadership team to guide us through the tough times.

We need to remember the victims of our mistakes, and we don’t need someone who will sacrifice everything for their own benefit at the first failure.

1 Like

Hey @Nikola-HydraChain, your proposal was one of the best. The only reason it did not pass imo, was because a new chain had already been decided.

Do you see a way to restore Terra Classic now? It is still listed on all major exchanges and there are a few validators still supporting it.

I believe that Terra Classic will be over soon (after IBC is enabled), unless there is a viable plan that brings LUNC/USTC back, brings value to investors, devs and validators.

What are your thoughts?

1 Like

How do you think to take over the TFL,Do Kwon and validators? Let’s pretend the plan work, how do you remove all the guys and the legal framework around (that probably none knows here but DK) and take control to deliver?

https://twitter.com/john_is_whale/status/1534315862215344128?s=21&t=3KYL3JS5h4YxtO_AswAAcg do just like the Orion money validator, I asked your community if you want them to vote yes on proposal 3568 to burn luna. What do you have to lose, you already have luna v2 let us try to save luna v1 everything we ask for. Terra Station

e