[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction šŸ’Š [PART I]

Ya that sucksā€¦

Please make a TG man.

Lol, i hate tg xD

This is by far the best solution for fixing past mistakes & also the only way to rebuild TRUST, which is also the ONLY way to create future value.

1 Like

And i think for a bigger project like this discord is much betterā€¦

2 Likes

and while locked, a similar incident can happen. then gg.

Nobody wants a fork, all polls 80-90% FOR BURN against fork

1 Like

Guys. Can someone explain to me why so many tokens are being burned? is it an algorithm or what is going on? PooCoin BSC Charts

Vote YES if you want your Money back

1 Like

hello guys, from all analysis one can get, it is clear they themselves donā€™t believe in their fork project, they just hate to see new buyers get rich :rofl: :rofl:

I hope they are listening to the community. It seems like very few of us support the fork.

Guys, we just have to be organized and do things methodically and linearly ā€¦ We have to create a stable team that is present according to their role ā€¦ All things must be clear, I saw the second post, great, so you start to have a vision and put every piece in its place

1 Like

I think tax rate wouldnt be more than 0.5%. It could kill the trade

1 Like

I agree. I think we should start small. Additionally, I think we should commit with a long term target for the outstanding number of coins. That way we can create a long term potential without going too fast in the short term

2 Likes

Will still laughting about Luna. I really dont know what have these people in their mind. They dont mind people just ruined, what a selfish kid

low and slowā€¦it will create the drive to HODL

got it okay

Finally here is a good solution, Lunaā€™s problem is that they donā€™t listen to the community, several polls have shown the opinion of Luna users, who want a BURN but still continue to propose a Forkā€¦ Why? : )

So majority of you want burn mechanism and gradually drive supply down to 1B?!? But how the hell will you be able to do that?? There is plenty of people who bought millions of coins, some whales bought tens of millionsā€¦ How will you bring supply down to 1B,if people will hold their bags and wont sell?? You cant force people to sell lolā€¦ You really dont need a lot of holders and a lot of money to get 1 billion now, its like 185.000USD hahaā€¦ One whale can buy it and lock them up for years!? Then what, how will you burn it down??

Read the proposal.