[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

Do kwon has retweeted some posts from new and fake pages in his twitter to force his idea on the investors. Now I believe that the whole thing is a S C A M, and this is a complex one. Please be cautious.

1 Like

copy pasted from another group:

According to the legal community, on the 18th, LKB & Partners, a law firm representing Luna and TerraUSD (UST) investors, will sue Kwon and apply for the pressurization of his property.

LKB has tentatively decided to submit the complaint and the application for property pressurization to the Seoul District Police Agency’s Financial Investigation Unit or the Seoul Southern District Prosecutor’s Office, and is considering suing Shin Hyun-sung, the co-founder of Terraform Labs.

1 Like

I have already send request to admins to disable the 4 hours slowdown.

Definitely getting huge red flags about what is going to happen soon. Wish I could put in shorts.

1 Like

Hi,

Kindly post it in [Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction [PART II]

As I can’t keep up with comments on here nor I can update it.

@HelloThere as has been delegated and he can’t update the current thread anymore

That’s why there is separate thread now as continuing which will be updated

Due to moderators yet not being active. We both have communicated to them to disable the 4 hours but they are yet to see.

does it matter now cos they removed all proposals except 2. spread this out in public

1 Like

@HelloThere is not active anymore.

You can read the thread UPDATE part

Thank you for the follow up.

Cause the proposals won’t be updated

Terra team is trying to rescue LUNA to where it belonged once.

Here it is:

meaning?

This is a very good proposal. Can you post it on the new thread.

what does it say?

This thread won’t be updated like how

-i mean on terra station they removed all proposals except 2. Terra Station

Oh wow. They removed all proposals?
How can they remove governance votings?

centralised

1 Like

But I can still see the proposal here

They just hide it

They hud the proposal u kess you have the link you cant see it…1273 isnt in deposits either