[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

Make sure to spread this and make as many to group together

Okay so for this burning process.

Do you want them to Buy tokens and BURN?

What if some holders does not want to SELL their millions which they bought from penny.

Is there any possibility that CEX can redeem back those tokens from the holders and exchange them for USDT (based on the purchase amount)

Most likely void transaction.

Then CEX will sell to Terra.

Then Terra will burn those tokens.

Luna Problem solve.

Now UST compensate them 1:1

exactly.

@HelloThere they removed the proposal from Luna station in the vote tab

Do Kwon said in court today that they will start burning as soon as possible, and they don’t want people to be victims. :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

I got to know how to whitelist the proposal at Terra Station. I’m working in it

3 Likes

Someone in the thread I posted mentioned we need to deposit Luna

No, It’s already voted.
It needs to be whitelisted via Why the other proposals disappeared from Terra station? - #5 by AtoZ

1 Like

Its funny how one that was getting voted on got bkacklisted

Bro your entire argument of the burn not working was based on what if people dont sell…

Now you saying what if they do?

Choose an argument first…

It hasn’t got blacklisted.
All proposals got filtered out, and you can (like everyone else) whitelist your proposal

This was done to remove the mess in the governance tab.

Can you whitelist it? Atleast that you can do

How do we whitelist this proposal then?

It was whitelisted a few minutes ago, it should be available on Terra Station soon!

5 Likes

I see that the proposal is visible again they have whitelisted it. Thanks to anyone who have worked on this.

1 Like

Shouldn’t the proposal that had already so many votes and were running for quorum be left there ? Just trying to understand the logic on why you’d filter out the not scammy ones

Also can you kindly turnoff the 4 hours slowdown mode at the continuation thread?

Me and @HelloThere sent multiple messages to the admins to disable the 4 hours slowdown on the continuation thread. But no response and if possible, can you merge?

1 Like

Thanks a bunch!

2 Likes

You are only the responsive admin here. You don’t know how much a small response can bring out changes. Hope everyone would be such responsible and responsive

2 Likes

its back Terra Station

1 Like