[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction šŸ’Š [PART I]

did he answer you?

Hello guys! Why not to unite both plans: this one and [Social Burning]?
Think, would be great idea!

If we want to see improvement. first of all, the $ust needs to be fixed. then luna will go up again. It only needs 11 billion dollars. If there is a repeg, everyone will be happy. Then I think they will start to burn .

Problem with that is, what stops someone to do this attack again.

if that happens and more luna prints, we will see price below 0. imagine -0

luna.ust should have no link plain simple

Its really strange that a couple of days we are providing ideas and support between each-other and now that i want to migrate from Revolut to Binance, noone is willing to spend a couple of minutes to guide me. I need to transfer my crypto from the one app to the other, without having to sell. Otherwise, i will not be able to navigate into binanceā€™s more options.

1 Like

i have never done it so cant help

1 Like

I just made the account to post this info:

Luna total supply 8 hours ago: 6907376873195.045573
Total supply now: 6907375873184.881367

It decreased by approx. 1.000.000 luna.

Somebody else mentioned it already in the comments, if Iā€™m not mistaken, but I didnā€™t see any reactions to it.
Am I missing something in the way how the chain works or are the developers experimenting with some kind of burning mechanism, or something completely different?

You can check it by following the supply here: (https://) fcd.terra.dev/v1/totalsupply/luna

thats my pointā€¦ the more whale holders you have with millions of coinsā€¦ even if you burn all the coins in circulation,it will be very hard to bring it down to 1 billion supply from 6.7 trillions!?

One whale can buy 1 billion now with approx 185.000 USD and hold those coins for next 5 years!? How will you burn the supply down to that 1 billion? you need to see 99,99% of all people sell theirs LOL

There is many many faults with this proposalā€¦ On many levelsā€¦

You know what happens to the price if people dont sell?

not with the tax strategy it wont be hard, or some other ideas in this thread that were good

Itā€™s much shorter than I thought.

Obviously, there will be some sales, but this proposal makes you want to keep, because the more it burns, the more one can profit from it, then everything will be harmonious, thatā€™s exactly the point.

You know what happens when they dont also?? No burnā€¦

V sre., 18. maj 2022 10:23 je oseba Gax16101 via Terra Research Forum <[email protected]> napisala:

**Hello everyone **

Here is the TG link incase something happens here

As soon as possible make the new community on Discord

Canā€™t longer find the proposal for vote in terra station if you donā€™t have the direct link

Yes I will work on it. Im making new forum as well.
For now we need everyone to be connected atleast a place

Thanks, great, for work reasons I donā€™t have social networks, I can use Discord, Reddit

Lets get to work guys, we have a vote to pass! Go into the proposal and email vaidators who have not voted yet.

1 Like