If 1623 proposal passes, I think Luna Classic should move to BSC and CZ

3 Likes

@AtoZ can you check your inbox ?

The community objection has gone viral:

7 Likes

They have email id.
It’s [email protected]

Here is the validators mail list compiled by @Chef

I’m happy to help on the quant analysis side. It sounds like there are at least a few in this forum that can help with dev

1 Like

We should put a proposal to move LUNA classic outside of the Do Kwon realm if the fork will happen, it is all manipulated here

3 Likes

Do and his team again community wish , I hope someone be our leader move old luna to bsc or trx maybe , a community token , we need dev team and more ppl join up

As far as I understand, they want to re-peg the $UST as close as possible to $1 until May 27th, 2022. To support this, they distribute 20% of the new $LUNA token as rewards for holding and buying more $UST until then (thereby restabilizing it). Beside this, the Luna Foundation Guard mentioned in their latest tweet that they want to compensate $UST holders (small wallets prioritized) using the remaining assets of LFG. So, in addition of getting some new $LUNA tokens, your $UST will be compensated as well (maybe by burning the excess $UST + burning their current $UST + buying back more $UST using the remaining $BNB $AVAX $BTC assets and burn them).

Although they will remove the connection with $UST in the new $LUNA, but this does not mean $UST will be abandoned forever. Someday, they may re-use the $UST when it re-gains stability because $UST is such a high-value product and having a stablecoin is a must for a successful blockchain network. It is highly unlikely that they will create $UST version 2.

BTW, does anybody notice that the voting fee is now charged in $UST instead of $LUNA? If this is true for everybody, it would mean that Do Kwon and team has replaced $LUNA with $UST as governance token and will abandon the old $LUNA (soon to be $LUNC) forever. :frowning:

Look at the charts of $UST vs. $LUNA now. I think, people have started to realize that holding more $UST is the best choice now.

CMIIW

I found this picture on twiter is it real

cmon guys lets push the voting page , and contact validators. Terra Station

Seems like a idea :slight_smile:

cant see

the vote is in favor of the fork?

did u even click on the link? :sweat_smile: ofcourse in favor of burning

Voir this

this is do kwons proposal. r u for the fork?