[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

absolutely not, but I mean, we can make as many votes as we want, he will only take into account his own, of which he has a greater number in particular

I still don’t understand if we can walk alone if they fork, do we have the possibility to implement this plan with certainty?

So i guess whoever got the most money left wins at this stage .

Decentralized my ass .

This is North Korea with shill companies .

No normal company will go yeah this sounds great for even fork or burn and vote . This is just a rigged voting system where old and new investors lose .

It’s should be a enormous redflag for anyone investing in the future and even for individual and company - this guy cannot be trusted .

1 Like

we did not get this far by being negative. just spread proposal 1273 and those who like will vote.

If you had the money to make a buyback and burn, would you first announce it, or would you buy as much as possible at a low price, and then announce it?

Would you also create noise to change the focus and keep buying at low prices?

CZ is the only person that knows what it’s really going on, as the vast majority of the trading volume is been done in his exchange.

What about the fees he is making on #LUNA for billions and billions of dollars traded so far?

Couldn’t it be returned as buyback power to the community?

2 Likes

of course I understand that it is already a titanic job to have gathered so many people around this vote but wouldn’t it have been more interesting to vote no to his proposals directly instead of creating an additional vote?

I do agree that it seems we are wasting our time. Do Kwon and the current Luna developers are supporting the fork. Even if the burn proposal passes, I do not see any Luna developer would implement it. :frowning: Yeah, this is clearly not a decentralized system. A decentralized system may be a utopia, even in the cryptocurrency world IMO because if this same thing happens to other crypto projects, I doubt that the project team’s reaction would be ideal.

2 Likes

Man…is the only proposal that make sense in this crazy rugpuller comunity VOTE NO to fork.

All this is proving that Luna and their companies should not be trusted and should be kept in a public record. It was barely a couple Minutes up and 8 just voted. Crash this new coin into oblivion.

I don’t care if i was invested 10000 ust pre attack anymore. This is a pure display of centralised mechanism.

We can’t vote, only pre-halt stakers have vote power. You thought it was that easy?

1 Like

Hating the new Luna project is not a solution, especially since the new Luna project in itself is a compensation to the losses. We have to ensure that the new Luna project will have a better governance system and ownership distribution among the community. People who doubt about the new project should NOT invest further in it.

How would this bring beter solutions. How would a 90% centralised system work beter. Hell no for future of new and old luna.

Most people are not reading this thread, and repeating the same questions and scenarios.

1 Like

I have read this thread plenty of times

“better” is relative, especially that there are so many interest groups at the moment. I would say that whatever next steps are taken (burn or fork), we should re-build the network from that point and learn from the past.

1 Like

I do not believe anyone that held on CEX will be compensated one penny. These oligarchs have the mantra “not your keys not your coins”, but they love selling their rewards on a CEX :wink:

If you still have some $LUNA or $UST on CEX now, it may be wise to transfer it to Terra Station now. When they take the Launch snapshot, your bag on Terra Station will be considered for airdrop.

There is a saying the past is soon to repeat itself . But anyways guys . I have kids to feed. Forking is not a solution and centralised voting is not .

I thought of this. I’m concerned that the same people that erased votes can erase coins.

2 Likes

Someone will make a documentary and still fools will invest