[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction šŸ’Š [PART I]

Then there could be a tax that will lower supply making luna deflationary :smiley:

2 Likes

Give it a like people!

2 Likes

Nous avons Ʃgalement de nombreux clients qui croient au projet, qui ont achetƩ beaucoup de luna pour jalonner sur notre plateforme

mais vu quā€™il sā€™agit dā€™une proposition de fork, nous avons prĆ©fĆ©rĆ© suspendre ce staking sur notre site.

Sā€™ils bifurquent cā€™est pour faire un fix afin que le problĆØme ne se reproduise plus,

mais dans le cas dā€™un fork, les nouveaux dĆ©tenteurs doivent avoir le droit de migrer leur coin actuel 1:1

Racheter LUNA et brulƩ est la seule solution

This man doesnt know what he say

This is makes sense. 1. Burn is the only way to make the price up, and bring more attention from old investor / new investor 2. Remedy is needed, and distribute proportionally (buying and selling price and time) to old investor based on trading history from cex.

1 Like

I hope they will vote right on Terra Station :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Does anyone know whatā€™s going on with validators?

i donā€™t really know if luna/ust need a fork or just a code review, i know that if no one fix the algorithm every whale could repeat again the same trickā€¦and itā€™s a non sense put the last cash this codeā€¦but i think that something should be doneā€¦if luna will fault defi and crypto will faultā€¦i meanā€¦luna was one of the big 15 token by market cap, non a shitcoin like baby doge

What do you think about this proposal than :D?

1 Like

i already answerā€¦it sound good but the first step is the code review, this should be secondā€¦

I like it.

Fixing the design is obviously the most important thing.

1 Like

sure but no one is talking about itā€¦and itā€™s the really first stepā€¦or just let die luna and defia @dokwon

1 Like

Lets talk about it here. If youā€™ve got suggestions Iā€™ll include them in the main thread.

This is the best proposal. It will build trust back and maybe gives a better chance for people to regain the value they lost.
It mitigate a lot of risk of people losing hope and leaving the terra ecosystem for good.
This need more attention !

Thanks for your opinion :smiley: I also think this thread needs more attention. Basically everyones comment here haha

I have an IT degree but this is not my job dudeā€¦i let people who really spend their life on blockchain talk about the code reviewā€¦but for sure this shoul be the first stepā€¦

so in my opinion,

1. code review to prevent any further big depeg
  2. impelement tax and burn
  3. no extra fee to ā€œpayā€ who sold during the crash (they have some cash, invest it again)
  4. buy back and mint usd
2 Likes

What do yā€™all think about the recent news of them moving their Bitcoin reserve to Binance

I know that its not our job :stuck_out_tongue: Just thought you wanted to add something more, and you did! Thanks for your input :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it true?