[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

How did I miss this proposal for 14h… This is a brilliant idea. But maybe we need some simulation models to further project impacts.

Further digging, people are saying it was from days ago. I just didn’t know if that meant the burn thing could be possible, my bad. Hopefully Do comes back with an update or let’s us vote or something. I hope whatever he does, doesn’t just HAPPEN without an announcement lol. Glued to my phone

how is the vote looking?

One validator said yes, the rest is sleeping ;/

4 Likes

Wish I had their phone numbers, would have woken up each and everyone. Ive been saying minting more Luna is insane already and we have surpassed xrp’s circulating supply :/. Who would have thought. Anyway the only way to make most people happy and compensate a little for the family of the lost lives is to burn LUNA at a fast rate back to the millions it was at.

Hopefully they will wake up soon.

link? source?

But it seems the validators can be contacted directly via email from the station.

1 Like

I was initially going off this but I deep dived in the comments for like half an hour trying to sink it all in and came across it being from days ago apparently,

**Says I can’t include links, but I got it from the announcement from “Watcher.Guru” that was blowing up a bit on Twitter. Lol, my bad like I said though I just was hunting for updates to figure out if I missed something.

Okay lol, thanks for explaining.

Please bump this post from time to time. This way more people will see this proposal :smiley:

6 Likes

REMEMBER YOU MADE THIS HAPPEN :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

will do

1 Like

Just a question.
What happens to tokens which we own?
Like can our own tokens be burned?

{Disclaimer: New to crypto}

It shouldn’t. If burn mechanism is in place and your LUNA will stay in your wallet then you will have the same supply as before :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

brilliant

1 Like

neko19, no a ust supply it’s fix since 2 days there are 11.28B ust in circulation and the luna also 6.5B because the algorithm of stabilization was stopped manually the volumes of circulation are fixed and does not communicate any more for that the price is not the same one according to exchanges

Simply brilliant. This is exactly what we’ve been needing and this has a pretty high chance of succeeding as opposed to many of the other suggestions

4 Likes

1000000%,
It is urgent to burn a percentage of Luna. It will attract investors and with that fund you can later save UST… in fact with the LUNA market as it is going it is possible that it will revive terra like the phoenix
ps: in fact it was the advice of binance from the beginning… it is warning of the 6 billions in circulation.

2 Likes

wallet meaning in exchange wallets as well?

and how is the vote looking right now? Are they still sleeping?