[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction šŸ’Š [PART I]

Iā€™ll use game theory and Occamā€™s razor per the announcement of the plan on the 17th, and the coincidental departure of Terraā€™s legal team. His inner circle extends to dev/validators. They do not want to be caught in his mess.

Edit: Probably the very reason they back-peddled on using the term ā€œForkā€.

1 Like

It will be a new community with some senior members. I am pretty sure that many current investors will invest again in the new project. Plus, there will be new investors coming in the future.

Like and retweet ! CZ must read

2 Likes

ALL HELP THIS POST, we need all for have help

2 Likes

Where is hellothere by the way? Did korean mob threaten him?

Great :smiley:

On a field trip

That, I didnā€™t understand why in the Kwon vote, our votes against are not appearing

Do Kwon doesnā€™t care if you have a proposal or not, he just creates his own proposal to get votes and if he wins, heā€™ll simply disregard EVERY other proposal.

So I think all voters should not waste the LUNA on other proposals, should be putting NO vote on HIS proposal, donā€™t let him have the excuse to say the ā€œcommunityā€ vote for his forking revival plan.

**VOTE NO NOW: Terra Station **

REMINDER: STAKE YOUR LUNA BEFORE VOTE TO BE VALID

This is it. Problem is that AFAK there is no compatibility with EVM and addresses cannot be preserved. So no possible allocations. You would have to start from scratch.

The only way is forking away from Terra. As simple as that.

I wish the entire community new and old the best of luck in recovery. Sincere condolences to those that lost family and friends. Peace.

Itā€™s been 3 hours, and she still hasnā€™t been whitelisted yet.
Adding an id to that json is a matter of 30 seconds.

3 Likes

Whitelist !!!

They will unlock once their proposal passesā€¦ they donā€™t want to ppl to see opposing proposal having almost similar votes when ppl go to vote

manipulatorsā€¦

2 Likes

This is the backup group incase something happens with this thread

1 Like

Even if DO wins he still hasnā€™t said what will happen with the Luna ā€œclassicā€ are they just going to leave and forget it or set a burn in motion maybe and hope to come back to it later down the line

We already whitelisted last night when we first got taken down off the voting page. Then with the last 6 hours we have been removed again off voting page, about the same time DK put up his newest proposal on governance voting page. Absolute trash! But it does look we have some support from important validators. And we just need to email or tweet out other validators and show them the link to burn proposal 1273. Also it seems Coin desk wpuld be interested in this topic. Please write to coin desk on Twitter to inform them of the hiding of the burn proposal on here. Iā€™m sure we can get some ball rolling and show people what is really happening. This fork will not pass and we can still go another direction. Work together and get this info spread fast. Also join the telegram as well to communicate with people and check the validators email list! God Bless

3 Likes

Other Cosmos and staking gov chains take note.

We have votes but not the right to a vote or to vote. :frowning: