[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

Only starting from this proposal can history be made

1 Like

I see a bit of discouragement, come on boy, come on, we must not give up an inch :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

I do not lose faith, the way is to fix Terra1 and burn as if there were no tomorrow

2 Likes

Hi @Equalizer ,

Thank you for your kind words about Proposed Recovery Plan (Proposal 1597).

I just wanted to let you know the formal proposal is open for vote (for those who have LUNA staked):

I hope you have a great day :slight_smile:

The only thing I haven’t understood is whether there is a chance that our community will take true control of Terra classic

and push through this proposal

Dear friends, let’s gather here for better organization to make no with veto for dictators’ proposal

1 Like

I missed it. But that could be good news.

5 Likes

A proposal is possible to add to add the corresponding links of the proposal ? (I suppose that not)

Yes, if the no with veto reaches 33%, the proposal does not pass, even if they have already updated the official Terra site, it seems a joke, after a day of voting they have already updated bha

Blockquote
And DSRV will support the original chain
to help external assets go back.

Yes but this is this that is important

So everyone must vote No with a veto

Everyone this is the viable method proposed by @ek826

Towards the Burn Mechanism

This is the extension

He had proposed it here

2 Likes

Of course also about you and two other people who really make a contribution

We have to do this exactly

This is what the majority actually want and should be upheld if this project is to survive & not lose all credibility & disappear in the legal fallout!

3 Likes

Ok that will reduce the supply but we have to fix the code to avoid that the D spiral happen again no?

I don’t know anything about the technician, but this proposal is the perfect one, then you can think about everything, now let’s see that we have the discord channel

With the problem patched the peopple will buy more and the burning will be faster

3 Likes

Looks like dokwons prposal passed