[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

Exchanges maintains their wallets by themselves. And there is no tax unless the exchange will provide the burn tokenomics. So if the exchange provide the token/coin tokenomics you will have this fee with each transaction (when buying/selling LUNA)

They are “sleeping”. I understand them this is a serious decision with a lot of responibility on their shoulders. They need to think it through.

1 Like

I’m going to sleep! Final goodnight ^^

1 Like

Ok I think I understand. So it is best to send it to a cold wallet from an exchange, yes? Or have I not understood.

Hope they wake up earlier .

Thanks for all the effort buddy. Goodnight

I like this idea. A lot… People will fomo a lot into it, if they know that in 7 days, the circulating supply will go down like crazy… lets do it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bump to this

hey @HelloThere

Victims be strong , write a book, and sell the right to Netflix and Hulu apple tv , hollywood , so the world know the thuth
Like the infamous Quadidriga cx and fyre fistival scam or wework rise and fall

I lost all my life saving , i have no job , i m bankrupt, but i dont give up the fight.
i m not done. YOU HEAR ME GUYS . I M NOT DONE

This is at least a good first step to getting the supply under control for LUNA. Taking some of the other components to decouple UST would be the next step. That part has failed but the ecosystem lives on LUNA

@dokwon Get your $hit together and head out of your a$$ and do what a founder should do.

3 Likes

To further support this proposal, I have worked out a mathematical formulation of the burning rate for both LUNA and UST towards achieving the targeted circulating supply. You can download it for the following link and apply your own parameters to shape the burning curve differently (only change cells in purple):

The document has three sheets according to the following:
1. LUNA burning Pre-Pegging to achieve a circulating supply of 1 Billion from the current circulating supply of 6.53T tokens. The burning rate is a function of the circulating supply as follows:

2. UST burning Pre-Pegging to achieve a circulating supply of 750m from the current circulating supply of 11.27b tokens. The target was determined as per the available collateral of 25000 BTC valued at $750m at the current market price. The burning rate is a function of the circulating supply as follows:

3. UST burning Post-Pegging as a function of the UST price to prevent and punish any future similar attacks. The lower the price gets, the higher the burning rate of the transaction. Such a hefty tax will prevent attackers from making any profits and will prevent panic sales pressure. The burning rate is a function of the UST price as follows:

Few extra notes:

1. The burning should mainly apply to sellers, not buyers. Applying the tax on buyers will defy the purpose which is to encourage buying and holding.
  2. In case we want to apply the tax on both buyers and sellers, then I would suggest the ratio to be as 3:1. Meaning, sellers should encounter 75% and buyers only 25% of the overall burnt percent.
  3. If we wish to compensate those who sold at the moment de-pegging happened, those users can be whitelisted and get 0% taxes on purchases of LUNA or UST.
  4. Post the pegging, UST should work as a standalone token and implement a tax on sales happening of the pegging value. This will prevent any attacks for financial gain.

I hope this is adding some value to the overall proposal and future of LUNA/UST.

35 Likes

I had to get up from bed for this comment :smiley: Great imput. I will attach it in the main thread of the post!

7 Likes

I think the current supply is 6.53T not 653T. Let me know if its a mistake or sth before I will add it to the thread post :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Fixed. Just a typo

4 Likes

Lovely :smiley:

2 Likes

by far the best proposal I’ve seen

7 Likes

Bumping this up.

4 Likes

the best proposal so far

6 Likes

This is much more sense than Do Kwon revival proposal

9 Likes

I think we should first ask the question, is there anyone out there?

1 Like

Yeah that right , they fucking shitpost on twitter , and when the shit hit fan. We have , “sorry bro , trust me we gone fix this or that”.
We dont want appologies we want our funds back , and fucking stop taking people as idiots retard @dokwon , we know you are here and were you live.

2 Likes

Great suggestion. I would say implement the 3% burn fee immediately. After time the team could add a mechanism to remove the burn fee automatically when UST reaches the $1 peg threshold, and reinstate the fee whenever UST drops below peg threshold.

6 Likes