[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction šŸ’Š [PART I]

of course, but isnā€™t there a way to avoid a flow of sales? and bring in small investors in dca? the goal and to bring people and who stays as much as possible;)

Yup you are right, all ideas should be considered ^^

safemoon does not have many projects under its ecosystem so not apples to apples comparison. luna has many projects and applications which can increase transactions where burn will be more effective

I know its not the same its just an example as i think the mechanic would work much better here and if set up right could be left in place so that it only works when the price is falling to help stabilize Luna/UST and prevent this from happening again. However i do think that Luna need to get back up to the $5-$10 range to provide some breathing room before changing the burn mechanic

yes the objective and to burn without having a tax which pushes back the new ones while rewarding the holders and trying to limit the crazy losses of the people who have lost everything I think that the redistribution can also be an idea not to be neglected

I think 3% burn tax is a good starting point. after the system back to stable, we can implement 1% remedy tax.

We should focus on bringing back the system first before talking about compensation. Focus on the longer term growth.

1 Like

precisely how do you want to bring new people with what happened? You also have to think about marketing

Anchor did the same with 20% incentives and shit went down. The people who you pull in with money, will take the money and leave.

Giving 1% to holders is a meme coin thing. It inherently breaks the economics as that 1% is distributed based on the percentage of holdings of all accounts. The rich really get more richer, and the poor get less richer. I am assuming that you are a SFM survivor with little understanding of economics.

Burn on the other hand is not limited to a meme. It carries the meaning of automated/manual deflation.

1 Like

Thats right :smiley:

Letā€™s keep it simple to start. The focus should be to burn as much as possible to get to a healthy state, thereby making UST pegged.

If we donā€™t get enough burn, Iā€™d be up for considering options like redistributions etc.

I agree with this I donā€™t think there should be a 1% redistribution but it should go into a fund which can build up and maybe be used as collateral for UST or a back up for anything like this happening again.

1 Like

Potential trading profit, trader can smell blood from 100K miles away.

The hugh value of Terra eco system, value investors who seek to buy when everything falls apart, should have deep discount entry point.

The biggest comeback after the biggest drop in crypto history.

All these three are viral marketing points I can think of.

yes for example a liquidity fund not stupid either but I think that 3% is too much can given the quantity burned

Overall, the initial idea is good. The latter chat is mostly moronic, unknowningly downplaying the idea by attempting to turn an ex CMC 100 into a meme coin. The author should also open an accompanying proposal and link it here so that we can vote on it.

marketing and I think and especially not neglected between the volumes and the media coverage this may be turned to our advantage

1 Like

I couldnā€™t make a proposal at the time of writing it. But someone else did and I added the link to the proposal on the top of the main thread post.

1 Like

6 validators already said yes

3 Likes

The only way I see this is that the volume going to people pre-depeg should be more than 5% of transactions. People still donā€™t get how is it unfair that people lost literally milions during the crash without cashing out, and now they pay 2 usd and get thousands of Lunaā€™s due to inflation. And they say theyā€™re equal holders, well yeah theoretically yes but youā€™re oportunistically taking advantage of the inflated situation, which the old holders did NOT decide on.

I believe the main affected are those that bought till 1usd-0,1usd

need solutions for the future not to redo the past

I feel for everyone that got wiped out on this i really do but the golden rule on trading has always been donā€™t invest more than you can stand to loose. People get wiped on on the stock market everyday and donā€™t receive anything this should be no different. The only exception should possibly be UST as it was meant to be a stable coin but I donā€™t know enough about that

1 Like