[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

They are probably taking time, perhaps a person of the caliber of CZ made the team open their eyes and we will soon have news on this proposal or more or less the same.

1 Like

We done everything we can
now we wait!!

2 Likes

Remember to bump this proposal from time to time. There are a lot of them right now so it can get lost from time to time :smiley:

1 Like

Time will tell. Nobody wants to have SEC on their back ;/

Team needs to act fast.

That’s another reason why they need to fix it as it only send us down the road to being regulated and I don’t think any of us want that

We need to get a hashtag like BURNLUNA or something trending on Twitter

1 Like

It must be viral

If they fork new coins value is 0
and even if its not wanting to pay all the people dump starts all iver again
guess where we end up? Same spot

1 Like

totally agree, a BUY and BURN Luna mechanism has to be activated asap to reduce the outstanding balance of LUNA coins and restore trust in Terra UST and LUNA and the whole ecosystem.

One should tTake responsibility for one’s investment decision. Do not cry uncle when your investment decision do not work. Do proper risk management. Instead of being greedy.

1 Like

This isn’t a game we don’t have a reset button as soon as you set a president for forking to a new coin when something breaks crypto is over regulators will step in and it will be no more

1 Like

One question, but can yesterday’s 1000% increase be that the team is buying back the Luna to burn them?

1 Like

Yes, everyone who put money in pre-crash is going to hurt for a long time, and probably at maximum receive back a portion of their investment. New investors will make all the money.

But I think there’s a decent chance for that outcome. So why not? I just want (some of) my money back. I am happy if someone else gets rich. The builders and projects can get their money back, and if they continue to run, they may make money in the bootstrap.

This proposal also does not preclude any other solutions (like a fork). Please consider trying it and if it fails, we’re not any worse off.

1 Like

If something like this would happen on the stock market, somebody who did it would be accused for market manipulation and probably put to jail or/and need to pay the money back.
I know DeFi is not regulated but somebody allowed to sell this big amounts of UST on centralized exchanges which have KYC - I wonder why nobody was suspicious and didn’t stop/review this trade.
Why there is even KYC if now they cannot reveal who did it?

I really hope so but it could just be trader seeing a quick buck or people seeing a risky investment that might pay off

1 Like

Yeah something isn’t quite right but i doubt we will ever know exactly what happened. I’d rather focus on the solution

1 Like

Bien pensé Peut ĂȘtre, que certain devraient Ă©couter les conseils d’un type comme CZ

just some idea

#BURNLUNA
#LunaIsBack
#SaveLuna
#lLunaDDay - this proposal once approved will start the fight for all the lunatics just like in the movie Independence Day, when human almost lost everthing to the alien, we united and start the battle to fight back. We just need a good speech to ignite the fire.

3 Likes

This is great idea. Terra should stay with current Luna and Current UST. It will take time to rebuild up, yet its possible. Shortcuts only will bring backfires. The ones who advocate printing “luna2+ust2” just want to recover their loss with others new investment. That is not a solution. Even that sounds hypocritical.

I love your idea sir.

1 Like

This makes sense - here’s how I see things play out:

• The old holders do not want to give away any value to the new holders so they create their own chain (Luna v2) which has its own value - could be $10B or could be $0.
  • The new holders can’t extract value from the old holders and must create their own value, i.e. work on fixing Luna v1 - could be $10B or could be $0.
  • UST holders who have the highest debt owed to them can benefit from both Luna v2 rewards as well as whatever value they get from Luna v1 (20 cents for instance)
  • UST team can stay back on Luna v1 since they won’t have any use on Luna v2
  • Rest of the dev team, community, validators, etc can pick between v1 and v2 based on their ideologies

Seems like a good solution to me.

2 Likes