[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction šŸ’Š [PART I]

Hopefully the lack of news means they are considering several different alternativesā€¦

4 Likes

Boys see what someone posted on usts latest tweetā€¦is that a burn i smell?

thatā€™s fake
burn method called when you transfer wrapped luna on ETH to terra network.

Ahhh i got excited too quicklyā€¦i wonder what ppl get out of spreading misinformationā€¦#sad

Just giving a bump

1 Like

No problem for me. Most countries allow you to deduct ā€œfeesā€ as part of your investment expenses. You do pay taxes on your crypto trades right? If Iā€™m buying, I enjoy that 3% burn as a passive future return offset by my income from stake rewards. If Iā€™m selling, more than likely it will be at some future date, and I can offset my capital gains with the fee. No problems.

1 Like

Same here in Australia

This proposal is starting to get good traction, and has been increasing in the ranks here with replies and views.

I have been tracking supply, luna mint continues.

CoinGecko:

may 14, Available supply: 6530.7 Billion
now: 6531.5 Billion.

Messari:

05/14/2022 6,530,575,570,168.57

05/15/2022 6,531,125,222,828.44 (+1 billion)

also, if you visit this page

current supply: 6,531,537,485,133
yesterday (1:52): 6,530,752,138,668

2 Likes

If they use all their reserve for its actual purpose and use the remaining 1.5bn to buy luna and burn it will reduce the supply to 657million(this isnā€™t accurate as with such huge buy price would be pushed up,but my pt is majority of supply would be gone,peg will be back) and then even 0.5% additional fee would be okā€¦but usy and terra might not want to use the reserves and then they say lunwtic this lunatic that rise from ashes ā€¦less talk more action

1 Like

The gold idea is great, and there is a proposal open for voting. PAXG saved my account(s) several times now, and I really can see it as a solid backup for extreme events.

there

This proposal is the best

3 Likes

To me this is a good proposal. I have proposed something going in similar direction but I have suggested a split between burning the supply immediately and allocate 10% to fund development to build global tokenomics since I believe it will take at least 6 months. Combining a short term measure (burn) and global tokenomics in a medium run is the most viable plan to me.

5 Likes

bump here and there.

1 Like

current supply: 6531555060669, letā€™s burn it, the best solution.

if they made a fork coin, they will also mint it for infinite supply, plz show us that you (Terra team) really care about your supporters.

2 Likes

More than likely, it is due to the current postmortem analysis, and maybe some type of NDA to keep this analysis under wraps until a public version is released.

1 Like

Support burning of Luna.

2 Likes

This is by far the best proposal thus far.

2 Likes

For example Floki has a %3 tax rate which goes to marketing expenditure. You can check their marketing wallet from tax income, it is really huge. If terra generate this kind of income from taxes, in the end the amount of that collected money will also be enormous. And then they can use them to burn. This will have a great effect, and it will undo the hyperinflation gradually till the begining in time.
So this proposal is actually great :+1:

2 Likes