[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction šŸ’Š [PART I]

is this legit?

I donā€™t know. Have been searching for if the burning is at least starting and whether it is possible and it seems like it could be happening PooCoin BSC Charts

Another person said that these burns happen with cross-chain transfersā€¦ so donā€™t get your hopes too high before confirmation.

2 Likes

burning luna is the way to go :fire: like :heart: if u agree! :point_down:

1 Like

ahh okay, thanks !

But it is only the circulating supply that is changing. Total supply is still the same which means no more Luna are bring created, right?

The minting has been stopped already, the CEO from Binance had 2-hour call with them almost 2 days ago. So no more minting is possible.

2 Likes

what or who is he supporting?

This is definitely what needs to be done. congrats, that was my plan. Itā€™s great to turn trading volume into an opportunity. please apply this as soon as possible.

circulating supply still increasing, so there are more lunas every minute

stop censorship, basic economy laws: more supply, same demand, less price.

but circulating supply could be tokens coming out from cold wallets, in exchanges and whatever is trading or so, is it not so? It is not the same as total supply.

1 Like

Binance CEO: "Was in a no-phone meeting for 2hrs. At least, there is progress.

Luna blockchain resumed, no more minting.

And deposits, withdrawals and trading resumed. Trading is important for existing holders.

Please do NOT buy a coin just because trading is on. DYOR! EXTREME caution!"

1 Like

max supply is fix, Iā€™m talking about offer/supply and demand. hyperinflation.

Bump.

Hi please take a look to my proposal as it is related to yours, letā€™s fix this together.

It may work out, though I am not an expert on the economics of the burn. Limiting supply is the only way out.
But,I honestly feel that the onus of burning atleast 3.5 trillion of circulating 7 trillion supply should be on the Terra Team by using its reserves and loans(buy from market and burn the tokens).
There needs to be some accountability/ownership as well, they cannot just sit on their reserves after printing so many coins.

Keeping the reserves offers even more of an incentive during the burn cycle, because your asset [LUNA] is backed by something. We just need to fill the gaps in mechanics of the system to prevent a repeat of an exploit. The market supply/demand will do the rest.

bump :rocket:

Any plan that is looking forward and not backwards should be consideredā€¦this is one of the best ones Ive seen.

If everything returns to normal, all it takes is to convince the community and investors that proper measures have been put in place to avert future occurrence. Besides, thereā€™s no crypto investment that is immune to losses. All people want is something they can at least, trust. By trust I mean even if something goes wrong, they are sure the team has all it takes to get it resolved.

1 Like