[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction šŸ’Š [PART I]

Definitely the most simple and effective way. It could really works! Totally agree.

1 Like

I really like what @entaum is saying here.

2 Likes

Please flag these as spam: ā€œRUN Terra Ecosystem Revival Planā€ or flag as move to other. We donā€™t need multiple posts of the same link.

Okey I see.

bump.

folks please see this feedback i shared today. As for this proposal, I like it. It relies on continuous heavy network activity which is hard to predict. There are some other good ideas there as other proposals. Hoping that something comes out with the best of all options or a mixture. Please do see the details in the twitter post. We need Terra devs to assess/develop the change first.

I will share it in the validators group.

10 Likes

What other validators think about this idea?

Mates, we should create this topic in Reddit too

3 Likes

At this point, I think we all have the right to know (from validators) why the burning proposal should be considered worst than the fork one (which to me makes no sense at allā€¦).

4 Likes

The fork shouldnā€™t even be considered. That will be the nail in the coffin for terra

3 Likes

Thanks for taking it up. Hopefully with reviews and modifications will result in a more robust outcome, we will eventually come back stronger. Only do not buy into the idea of a fork. It would the nail in the coffin for the project. :pray:

7 Likes

Bump!

thank you very much

With a clever marketing using the hype and extraordinary comeback story, continuous heavy network activity should be attained.

2 Likes

And endless lawsuits and probably criminal charges, because [they] are basically green-lighting theft and short-selling an exploit. And that exploit was publicly warned to many people, and printed around the world as news, and basically called a ā€œstupid ideaā€.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing it with other validators!

4 Likes

I dont know if it would safe everything, but its really good point.

I think the idea is not leave anyone left from Lunaā€¦old and new customers, even UST holders. Rebuild the ecosystem finding the best way to solve the problems. We have really high demand and volume behind. Luna is listed in everywhere and good a lot of projects behind. Devs only need to solve problems and rebuild the ecosystem instead leaving off everyone and create a new things which would have really bad credibility and would works only to cover some people and rugpull.

2 Likes

bump +1

Nice Proposal @HelloThere !
I just would recommend not including :

implement temporary 1% of the volume going to the people that lost money during the crash . Wouldnā€™t that be wonderful?

This is not wonderful and it is not feasible, because when you sell your positions you leave the asset to other, you may buy another thing, move to another wallet, buy back at a lower priceā€¦ and sell againā€¦
And the other that bought may also lost moneyā€¦ and it goes on and onā€¦

And also the higher transaction fee can be more dynamic, because the restoration proposed is based on transaction volume, so the tax may impact it. To avoid it the tax can use an inverse proportion of transaction volume, this will help to keep the burn fuel.

Thanks for the reviews and your time!
:+1:

5 Likes