[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction šŸ’Š [PART I]

Ive been saying this since yesterday on all the twitter pages but it seems to fall on deaf ears. Buyback with tax and burn Iā€™d of gone for 10% and leave it there until such a time that Luna has recovered and UST hits one dollar, Use it as a safe guard as everyone sells there UST and more luna is minted the price will fall but as people sell it will help keep us floating until such time as faith is restored in the project

6 Likes

Agreed, the best proposal ever

7 Likes

Just putting this here, hopefully someone from terra will see this.

26 Likes

I donā€™t think anyone from terra is listening right now which is a real shame since the trading volume is in sane so could have been well on the way to recovery by now

7 Likes

more people need to see this!

2 Likes

That Ʈs one of the best ideas.

4 Likes

LUNA minting is halted already, so the old UST ā€œre-pegā€ algorithm stopped working. LUNA supply is constant now at 6.5 trillion.

3 Likes

Pushing this UP again!

2 Likes

letā€™s put this proposal on twitter and tag all possible developers, I think this is the only way for them to see this proposal.

9 Likes

awesome that CZ trying to help but fking insane that NOBODY FROM LUNA ā€œTEAMā€ even answer or post anything, while trading volume is high and the most FAMOUS AND RICH GUY in cryptosphere trying to help you maybe you should start to communicate with community and him to restore everything? He definitly wanna help project to survive, what i canā€™t say about dontkwon.
you should start burning RIGHT NOW, when volume is on their MAX

16 Likes

How do we get this to the topā€¦this is the most logical thing to do even ceo of the biggest exchange CZ agreesā€¦get this to the top tfl listen to this man

6 Likes

well placed your analysis.
:+1:t5:

we canā€™t, dontkwon just pinned his topic

1 Like

Thats bsā€¦whats the point kf having this forum if they only pin their own pov

3 Likes

Can anybody create a proposal here (Terra Station) so that they can vote on it?

3 Likes

itā€™ll not work i guess cuz of protection from attack implemented during halt
someone could bought tons of luna for almost zero and vote for anything he want

1 Like

The only thing we can do at the moment is noice here and on twitter. Lets make this thread on the top of its category :rocket::rocket::rocket:

12 Likes

CZ is trying to save the coin he is THE GUY , wtf is Terra team doing ? The ego is the problem here

12 Likes

One other thing to consider by the team is thisā€¦theyre trying to restore faith right? but if u f$$k old investors over then the projectā€™s deadā€¦if u screw new investors over then new money would be hard to come by because of what terra did to ppl that were throwing money at lunaā€¦now im neither in the first nor the second but the only way forward is to make everyone whole and this proposal does thatā€¦think of it this way you want to give ppl money back who were partly responsible for crashing the price as they were selling on their way downā€¦just bamboozled by how they came up with their revival plan lolā€¦TERRA you need to consider everyone and not just one group regardless of if theyre an early investor or a gambling degenerateā€¦everyone is equal

7 Likes

2 Likes