[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction šŸ’Š [PART I]

agree we need to start burning but no leader leading the recovery effort is the biggest problem

1 Like

If the exchanges dont help by also implementing the fee, it wonā€™t work.

Itā€™s hopeless guys. Iā€™m literally burned from everywhere including money and hope

1 Like

They will, we just have to organise better

Surely this will be something that would be supported by all exchanges based on trading volumes and their own luna holdings? Itā€™s the only solution I see working where everyone wins?

1 Like

We can understand, but we all have to try to use that energy in a way we can recover. We have to spread the word, get bigger and then talk to who can really help us

3 Likes

Cryptodotcom opened up buying/selling again. How do we vote and do we have more than 24hrs to do the voting? I need to send some to Terra station to do the votes right?

1 Like

I practically lost 79k in LUNA. Which I had all in Crypto.
Now trying everything to have something positive or reassuring from the team but NO. Just silence. Even if they give some positivity that I can wait with. I donā€™t want refund, I know itā€™s crypto. I just want them to implement burn and thatā€™s all I want. I can wait with hope. But it hurts to be scammed by TOP 10 project.

4 Likes

@stackway24? Who is that? Im for doing anything that can help this proposal go through. (Not money wise)

Despite i bought Luna after peg time, i think that those who must be saved, are those who had their positions in Luna before peg. So, for such case, the only viable solution seems the worst, to restart the network blockchain in the peg time mixing with changes in the Algo to not generate new tokens.

All hope cant be gone about LUNA since anyone can still trade it on exchanges. And you have time to vote, I think you have a few days left but ofcourse the sooner the better.

1 Like

New proposal out. Go check it out.

link?

1 Like

Ok, I installed terra station wallet and need to wait 24 hrs to transfer from Cryptodotcom to terra wallet. From there I will vote!! Also shared this on twitter to get more attention.

1 Like

Can you link it up please?

1 Like

Any solution with a snapshot restart or a fork wonā€™t work and would create problems to other people

4 Likes
46 Likes

Mine, the author said he has no time. If somebody else wants to do that, Iā€™m fineā€¦ but letā€™s do it

1 Like

Good job buddy, the more who vote the more eyes we get. I wish I could but I bought around 40 all the way to 30 with eveything I had because I believed so hard in the working ecosystem of LUNA (not UST tho never touched it). So when you guys who can vote vote, you are also voting for us who cant. Thank you

12 Likes

Why?? Their reserves are now empty trying to save UST. Who will buy and burn?? Trust has been lost, you will need 1 year for the price to be just 10 times higher from the 0,00014 that is now.

7 Likes