[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

Is it do kwon that updated it again? Thanks by the way

2 Likes

I agree with this proposal, but I’d like to add an additional suggestion

How do I create a post?

I’d like to put my suggestion in

5 Likes

You can just comment here and tag @HelloThere .

Although time is not on our side we have to hurry. If their proposal passes on the 18th then we are screwed.

3 Likes

So people buying now or after the attack are forgotten according to this?

Token Distribution

1,000,000,000 Luna tokens

• 25% - Community pool, controlled by staked governance
  • 1% - Essential Developers emergency allocation. No lockup
  • 4% - Essential developers (1 year cliff, 4 year vesting thereafter, granted after launch traction)
  • 35% - All bonded / unbonded Luna, minus TFL at “Pre-attack” snapshot
    • For wallets with < 1M Luna: 1 year cliff, 2 year vesting thereafter
    • For wallets with > 1M Luna: 1 year cliff, 4 year vesting thereafter
  • 10% - Luna holders (staking derivatives included) at the “Launch” snapshot - 10% unlocked at genesis, 90% vested over 2 years thereafter
  • 25% - UST holders at the “Launch” snapshot - 10% unlocked at genesis, rest vested over 2 years thereafter

AND THEN THIS:

• “Pre-attack” snapshot to be taken at at Terra Classic block 7544914 (2022.05.07 23:00:04+08:00)
  • “Launch” snapshot to be taken at Terra Classic block 7790000 (2022.05.27 03:59:51+08:00)
  • Chain upgrade to commence in a few hours after the Launch snapshot
  • Snapshots can change depending on development readiness
9 Likes

Not sure what to make out of it. Something feels off to be honest. Is it a trap? Make everybody happy at the same time?

2 Likes

Can you explain further? How do you see they are tryin to make everyone happy. I dont see Luna believers who bought after the attack from for example $40 down being compensated fully. Maybe I missed something or misunderstood?

7 Likes

This seems really off. …And It sounds like those that orchestrated the attack would be getting compensated with this plan as well, since the snapshot is before the de-pegging?

21 Likes

bump…

1st type of LUNA holder: Heavy bag pre-attack, didn’t buy anything during and after the attack (did not average down) → Now has the “hope” of getting new tokens that can cover his pre-attack investment.

2nd type of LUNA holder: Average bag pre-attack, bought during and after the attack (average down) → Now has the “hope” of getting new tokens that can cover his during(&post)-attack investment.

3rd type of LUNA holder: Accumulated during(&post) → “hope” of covering that investment + possibility of a bull run

4th type of LUNA holder: post-attack+dips accumlation; pure gambler; → profits from a bull run.

(…) these are just thoughts from the top of my head. Don’t really know what to make out of it.

7 Likes

There’s not much hope any more. The new fork proposal is a bid to take all the devs/builders/validators from “classic” LUNA. It’s being left to waste away…

Sorry to all of us (everyone!) who put their money in (whenever you did). Stay safe and best of luck!

4 Likes

Shame on the devs who assist to the next r ugpull

5 Likes

Well, i was thinking something along those lines. It seems like a blood sport. Probably the average retail investor is just a pawn in this whole game. Let’s see what happens.

6 Likes

So if this becomes Luna Classic, would the community be left to run? If so, couldn’t we implement a burn mechanism ourselves?

25 Likes

I honestly feel like we are being conned. How one chooses to not burn LUNA with this proposal that does not need any reserve is not better than forking is something I can not understand apparently.

12 Likes

Just spam this proposal and win , spam this…

1 Like

You can still make this proposal happen to Luna classic, even if do kwon’s proposal pass…

3 Likes

this forum is useless, because he only does what he wants.

8 Likes

Seninle sonuna kadar beraber olacağım. Sana güveniyorum.

Do not be surprised if all exchanges (binance, kucoin, …) halt/suspend trades. This can go wrong for pairs with LUNA and UST (specially stablecoins).

3 Likes

Guys do kwon is back on it at twitter. Dont forget hashtag BurnLUNA.

Lets bombard him there with #BurnLUNA

18 Likes