[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction šŸ’Š [PART I]

Iā€™m done guys. Itā€™s not easy. Do Kwon and TFL is the Dev and they control the current LUNA contract. We normal users or anyone wonā€™t gonna get easily the contract to make any kind of changes be it stopping of minting to include tax except some big personality like CZ or Vitalik can.

Most of us donā€™t approve. Ive been shaking my head for days now

3 Likes

100% support this, itā€™s by far the most sensible option. The team cannot ignore the groundswell of support for this proposal, just because Do Kwon wants to sledgehammer the whole thing. If we go for a fork, weā€™re basically saying that algo stables are impossible to succeed, and so DeFi will never become fully decentralized.

Lets implement this proposal in So called Luna Classic, that could keep being the first Luna

1 Like

Nice we got 7th validator saying yes. @SmartStake whatā€™s your opinion about the DK proposal and what other validators say?

1 Like

Now DK @name has bacome blacklisted word. Canā€™t tag him xD

guys have you seen this Terra (LUNA) Blockchain Explorer by Staking Fund?

We are on top and the proposal voted for most is @HelloThere . What do kwon is doing is straight out cheating and fraud!

1 Like

Given the comments this proposal will never pass, but who can vote? Iā€™m talking about the plan of do

IMO, and from my current experience here over the past few days has been the leader, and select developers/validators want to silo the ecosystem from their own community. [Reminds me of France before the Bastille was stormed.]

Thus, none of us off chain on CEX matter. None of us are allowed to delegate or currently vote. Even single votes do not appear to be counted. [You can try this by voting NO or YES on something with no votes.]

In their eyes, and POV, they are saving their ā€œbabyā€ from a take-over from the masses [the community]. They donā€™t give a sh*t if you lost your life savings, or if some of your family members are now deceased due to their negligence. They want to protect their few years of work pre-event.

That is what this ALL comes down to. OMG! Read between the lines.

4 Likes

@Joe_Smith True, I just transferred 5 000 LUNA from Binance(they say minimum transfer amount) to Terra station wallet created to vote this, tried clicking Yes 4 times (0.5 LUNA fee each) but am not sure how the calculation is done/to be seen to verify my 4 votes.
Do I need to click multiple times and burn more LUNA to increase votes /do number of LUNAs in wallet indicate vote value?

thereā€™re transaction time, itā€™ll take 15sec to 1min.

Did everyone vote on the proposal already?

3 Likes

We need to keep this going!

can burn and refund its simple just call / report nine one one
please dont waste ur time make proposal or etc and money broā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t think theyā€™re going to even consider the other proposals. Their mind has been made. Sue the shit out of them

Will chen and Remi Tetot were in the war room chats. Can subpoena them to get al the names of people involved in the decision

It does feel that way, but it is not over yet. So if anyone can vote it is only for the good.

I am out, sold what i bought earlier today. would not gain anything if value would stay the same. Thereā€™s this 90% locked over two years, which is awesome but will the project even exist after that, considering the events?
Burn would have been the best ā€¦

Who is gonna have token locked for two years? We the holders of LUNA?

brother, its simpleā€¦everyone can do itā€¦if i know that the 6.5 t is going to be burned down to 2 b i also buy n hold lunaā€¦everyone can diā€¦but think again,
The more people hold it, the slower the burning will be, and the slower the burning, the slower the price increase. Since Luna will burn only by buying and selling. It will burn at a proportional rate. So holding on is not a problem. If everyone holds on, there is no hope of price increase, can anyone tell exactly how long it will hold from 6.5 t to 1b? If everyone held on, there would be no burning and the price would not increase. One day he will have to sell.Those who think like crazy that everyone will hold on should understand the calculation well. I think this burning idea is the best solution, 1%, 2%, 3% whatever. It will reach its destination just in time for a certain speed.

10% of supply from which as i understood 10% will be unlocked, 90% locked 2 years