[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

Ok. As long as he is not forcing us to lock our coins…

Yup, their minds are really comited to a “fresh”/“new” start.

Until the last snap-shot, this proposal will make, in my ignorant opinion, LUNA and UST in a pump and d-mp scheme, bloody as the old west (even worst than now).

Voting is for us is offline! You can test it yourself. Here is an example of a NO vote made yesterday:

May 15, 2022, 5:43:18 PM (EDT)

https://finder.terra.money/mainnet/tx/13BB267137A24E3C4A5F88ACA53944ADE4A8DA1759E3367D8CBDD5D36C500386

You are wasting your LUNA; however, this can be part of the official public record for when the courts get to it.

1 Like

Math as i understand, example
6 532 000 000 000 (supply now)
16 200 100 (this is what i bought today)
1 000 000 000 000 (supply after fork on new coin)
2 480 (coins i would have if 100%)
2 48 (but 10% will be distributed)
24 (10% unlocked) 224 (90% locked for 2 years)
lets say new coin will cost 100$ value would be 2400usd for new coin.
right now its 3000$ ish.

Excuse me, can anyone explain why Terraform Labs have majority on governance now?

yeah they can burn until zero supply and refund 200% ur money, simple u just call / report nine one one.
dont waste ur time make proposal, new post, etc.
who u ? they not listening u. .

This is not the correct one. If you trying to vote for Burn and Remedy

Literally impossible to expect every single CEX on the planet to do something they’re not built to do and that they’ve never done for any other token that burns on every tx.

so basically if we bought let’s say 500 Luna token for 20k around 35 dollars. We get almost nothing?

My example was in case you are buying right now, if you bought before the halt it would be different formula.

It’s was an example. It was a test to see if votes are getting registered.

I bought on the 10th of May. I dont know when this halt is supposed to have taken place.

1 Like

Oh ok

2022.05.07 23:00:04+08:00 , every buy after that pretty much lost for good. (except bottom)

1 Like

So in other words. Im screwed. This is not okey at all!

No its not, i lost 5k. never getting that back, whats gone is gone. And buying right now does not give any edge also. So …
I might be mistaken, will have to see how it pans out and market reacts and price behaves between now and planned fork.

We are all screwed and prevented from even voting on a solution that makes sense. Someone suggested that the community take LUNA over post fork, and that is a great idea. I will call it LUNA-ROSA [LUNAR] vs. LUNA Classic.

Anyway… GL

Hey guys if you want your money back you need to vote YES to these two

Burn The Remaining UST in the Community Pool + Cross-Chain Liquidity Incentive UST

BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction

4 Likes

This is by far the best solution I’ve seen so far. I hope they give this a serious look. Even CZ over at Binance thinks the fork is a bad idea.

feels bad, did the calculations for my portion and I’ll get close to nothing… :skull: :skull: :skull: